What yu think of mc trigger ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
True that

Piss off m8 get ur facts straight since when has dnb been about harmony? if ur honest its been about goin out dancin like a prick drinkin too much and generally avin a good time this aint the heady days of happy fuckin hardcore m8.

u shud expect to get sum ppl no matter where u go actin all gangsta and that! its fuckin urban music m8! this aint bop-along funky fucking house

where was the harmony when every1 was gettin shot and stabbed ay?

ur thinkin of rave m8 not dnb! we evolved from that shit! that aint how it is any more! sorry.

Well said. Can't remember people trying to shake my hand and give me a hug at a dnb night thank fucking god.

True that

Piss off m8 get ur facts straight since when has dnb been about harmony? if ur honest its been about goin out dancin like a prick drinkin too much and generally avin a good time this aint the heady days of happy fuckin hardcore m8.

u shud expect to get sum ppl no matter where u go actin all gangsta and that! its fuckin urban music m8! this aint bop-along funky fucking house

ur thinkin of rave m8 not dnb! we evolved from that shit! that aint how it is any more! sorry.

this man knows. I like the going out and dancing like a prick and drinking too much, thats what it's about mate. I like it when the wannabe gangsters drink a lot themselves or do pills or whatever then just bust jokes

Trigger is heavy man I prefer him to bassman, I think bass and trigga bring out the best from each other when they're back to back. shaydee has some of the best flows I've heard though.

Anyone else heard that chat he does over 'run da track' from the papa gee/sly set from kool fm 15th birthday? sick

True that

Your generalising dnb. Ever heard of people getting shot or stabbed at Ram, Shogun or Marky nights? No way. Because they are centred around the music rather than the mc.

Dancing around like a nutter is one of the best points of dnb, there is no style & people can do whatever they want, all Im saying is its best when the place is not full of agro chavs. Nothing wrong with that.

yeah the likkle fat white guy..hes sick.. got nice flow.. much better than the 'others... woops... hehe

Trigga and Bassman should be shot on sight! They murder every good DJ set by talking shit and cracking lame jokes over it. MCs are all about hyping the crowd and keeping the energy up...these two clowns are incapable of doing that as they speak in monotone!

Trigga is the man imo, always have rated him

and Bassman.

For me they do hype up the sets, and watching them live is brilliant

triggas a legend and hes still killin it at raves unlike foxy who has about 3 bars and cant enen havea proper birthday bash he had one on athursday and it finished at 2 it was shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt

Never pat him sharply on the back to thank him for his MC feats.

You may get a surprise in your Brandy & Coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom