[TUNE] Freek - Are You Ok? [DANCEFLOOR/JUMPUP]

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Safe peeps jus uploaded my latest tune to the myspace player. Its called "Are You Ok?" pretty different to my normal stuff but i was in such a shit mood when i made it n this is wot came out lol. Let me know what u guys thinks cos am propa happs with it. Safe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPWv7ua1ckI

www.myspace.com/djfreekdnb

Last edited:

sati

Code Monkey
hey man I had a listen to your tune. musically I'm liking it for sure, good eb and flow with the surface noise throughout the tune. EQing seems a bit flat to me, take a look @ a spectrogram and see if there's any bands that could use a boost. but instead of just boosting find some samples that compliment the tune musically and match the band.

percussion could use some compression with the kicks and snares as a guide (sidechain your rides maybe?)

maybe boost the sub bass?

keep making tunes man you got talent I think

[edit] yo I like the changeup on the lead @ 5:18 or so, do some more funky shit with that version maybe some kind of breakdown ya know?

Very much liking your intro!
Your main bass rolls fking sweet man, has a nice crispy undertone that keeps the whole track rolling. Very nice atmosphere overall.
The vocal though has a bit too much 160-320 herz so it pumps a little.
Further on fkin good job m8, keep em coming.

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Safe SF, yea samples need to be fucked with i agree, glad u liked it tho bro, safe for the comms! Peace

co0ke

windowlicker
VIP Junglist
ye can feel this one is coming from the heart. proper nice vibe, can nod the head to it even tho it does have a touch of melancholy. sweet tune (y)

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
SAFE BRO! Been workin on the flipside to this aswell, got the same sound but with a little bit more agression. Its called player hater n will upload a sneek preview for u guys later! Peace

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
sick tune man!
the intro is well nice nothin really needs doin to it imo.
the drop is sick nice and heavy
the main tune has a well nice flow to it kept me interested.
overall sick tune man really good production.

ez freek,
listening now, nice intro maybe the vocal needs to be a touch cleaner cant quite make out wot being said.
Love the bass sound alot
Tune got a real nice vibe.

liking another tune on ur player called tease That big as well bro