[TUNE] Freek - Are You Ok? [DANCEFLOOR/JUMPUP]

Ez Freek i was jus browsin the forum n thought id hav anuva listen to ur track cz i reali lyk it. afta listenin again i propa love it man. reali lyk the vibe, and i can tell u wer in a shit mood from the mood of the track, but not in a bad way, in a good way if u get wot i mean. tbh i wish i cud get this on vinyl cz it wud be gettin bagged! you should make more tunes lyk this, aswell asur uva stuff of course. but i would love to here anuva along the same lines as this. if u do happen to make 1 let me no. BIGGGG UPPPP! sik tune keep it goin. Peace.

really moody and eary ( if thaats the word ) track, into is nice and simple but sitll sick then when the pads/piano comes in later with the bassline fits perfectly... really nice track cant fault it!

safe fusion, very kind words, dont worry there's plenty more where it came frm especialy atm lol have been workin on that tune for a while now its startin to sound pretty beefy, pm me ur email addy and i might let u have a 320 when its done if ur lucky lol.
Peace

Back
Top Bottom