Top 3 MCz (at the moment)

Conrad
GQ
Fats

But I rate quite a lot of MCs, even though I'm known for hating them!! SP, System, Stirlin, Mojo, Fearless, Moose etc. My only REAL hate is Shabba.

1. IC3
2. Eksman
3. Fearless\Det

Used to like MC MC but after I saw him w\Adam F chanting "If you love D&B just touch me....." ummm don't know too much about dat....

Originally posted by wilshy
[SP, System, Stirlin, Mojo, Fearless, Moose etc.

What's up with Mojo? Is he performing a lot nowadays? He doens't belong to the goodlooking camp anymore I heard? What's his new crew or what does he do now? Never heard him live but friends living in London told me he's really good.

Eksman/Herbzie - they count as 1 :D the dynamic duo :)
Tonn piper - gettin there
Shabba - gettin better and better recentley

and well evil b should b up there but there aint enough room ow and skibbs 4 sum reason beggining 2 like him atlast used 2 b gd then turned shit now hes gettin bac 2 normal :D

Can u guys recommend me any good lyrical MC's?

Even though I loved GQ's style of mcing when he came over to Perth with Andy C the other week, I came to dnb from hip-hop so am keen as to hear some lyrics delivered with perfection

I don't mind eksman but it seems he doens't really write much new stuff, like he repeats the same lines many times in a set. My hip hop friends grill me for this when i pin them down and force them to listen to dnb.

I have all these old jungle sets (toronto 98 with shy fx is a highlight) and skibba and everyone on that sound much smoother and alot better lyrically, so if anyone could recommend me any sets with mcing like this i would be most appreciative ~ cheers !

Not really feeling all of the hype MCs, I'd have to go for these three probably:-

Conrad
SP
Dynamite

Does no one rate Stamina?
I'd never really heard him mc proper until i heard him with alix perez
he doesnt shit all over the tunes either

so its probably

1.GQ
2.Stamina
3.Eksman

yeh mate..stamina's sik...such a wicked voice..wud love to work with him on harmonies n shit. one of these days im just gonna satrt singing behind him n see what happens ;)

good luck man!

anyone got any big sets with conrad in?
and anyone got any favourite sets for mcing?
gota be subfocus & zinc at tranzmission 07 ;)

This is a wellllll hard one....

1. Stamina
2. Eksman or Shabba
3. Evil B

Anyone ever heard Jenna G MC?! She is hectic, such a beautiful voice. Heard her at Glasto with Die & Clipz & she blew me away!

Back
Top Bottom