Top 3 MCz (at the moment)

This is a wellllll hard one....

1. Stamina
2. Eksman or Shabba
3. Evil B

Anyone ever heard Jenna G MC?! She is hectic, such a beautiful voice. Heard her at Glasto with Die & Clipz & she blew me away!

gd tatse well stamina aint realy my type have a bit of tonn piper insted :D
n :shrug:jenna g mcs i gotta hear this !!
u got any sets with her on ???

What's up with Mojo? Is he performing a lot nowadays? He doens't belong to the goodlooking camp anymore I heard? What's his new crew or what does he do now? Never heard him live but friends living in London told me he's really good.

He dosent really do dnb nowadays from what i hear, he's more into doing hip hop and alternative music...Also heard a rumour that he and 2shy are constructing a project called " APOK-A-LIPS". Should be good if its true.

mine are

1, 2SHY

2, GQ

3, RAGE

gd tatse well stamina aint realy my type have a bit of tonn piper insted :D
n :shrug:jenna g mcs i gotta hear this !!
u got any sets with her on ???

Stamina's got alush voice though!
Ummmm no, sadly I aint. She does kinda singing (obviously) MC'ing, a bit like Youngman but a million times better lol. She's well good at it!!

As far as Mojo goes, well he does do a bit of DnB here and there and still works on a number of other projects, you havent seen the last of him yet!

P.S. How do I know? Well lets just say you have to trust me. Those that know me will know how I have such a good source!

i only like about 7-8 mcs in all enyway.

skiba
shabba
herbzy
eksy
riddla
harry shotta <-- smashed it at coronet last sat!!
flyte + fleximus
hyper d

the rest can jog on lol.

Can u guys recommend me any good lyrical MC's?

Even though I loved GQ's style of mcing when he came over to Perth with Andy C the other week, I came to dnb from hip-hop so am keen as to hear some lyrics delivered with perfection

I don't mind eksman but it seems he doens't really write much new stuff, like he repeats the same lines many times in a set. My hip hop friends grill me for this when i pin them down and force them to listen to dnb.

I have all these old jungle sets (toronto 98 with shy fx is a highlight) and skibba and everyone on that sound much smoother and alot better lyrically, so if anyone could recommend me any sets with mcing like this i would be most appreciative ~ cheers !

i know what ya mean about playing hiphop heads dnb lol, check out evil b if your looking for rap style emcees. however for me i have always put the beats and the music bfe the guy on the mic.

SKIBADEE
EKSMAN
DYNAMITE

THOSE ARE MY TOP THREE
I ADMIRE ALL THE EMCEES DOIN THEIR THING IN THEIR OWN RESPECTS

R.I.P. STEVIE HYPER D
THE ORIGINAL MIC COMMANDER

Back
Top Bottom