Top 3 DJz (at the moment)

1.Andy c(still even though his selection is a bit samey of late)
2.friction(tight creative mixing & a top selection)
3.bailey(the only dj who really does play all styles of DnB)

Andy fuckin' C no-ones gonna top that for a long time in my eyes, Friction wants to be him

P.S Goldies a fukin nob

a lot of people rate dj's cos they produce good tunes but they dont realise the way they put the tunes together in a set is fukin embarrassing.

Marcus Intalex
Goldie
Klute

They play what they want without following the trends and you gotta respect that plus there 3 wicked djs.

Last edited:
Andy fuckin' C no-ones gonna top that for a long time in my eyes, Friction wants to be him

I totally agree mate!
No ones touching Andy for a long while.... And as for Friction, in all the interviews i've seen where the interviewer says about some people comparing him to to Andy - and he shrugs it off like he doesn't give a toss - pisses me off!!
Friction can mix well - i'll give him that but Andy C is different gravy!
The bit about Goldie i dissagree as Goldie was responsible for influencing the sound during the Jungle/Drum and Bass transition and he owns Metalheadz which is a bad label!

1st - and always andy c (the fucking don of djs)
2nd - hype or friction (both fucking gd)
3rd - mampi swift (love his tripple drops)

i rekon andy c and mampi have got the best style tho :D

Mampi has been awful as of late, his selection hasn't changed in about 2 or 3 years. still plays 'blood sugar' :jerkit:
Has anyone ever seen Klute DJ. Didnt know it till the other night when i saw him at Alchemy Turnmills. Technically the guy is a fookin genius....no lie...:rslayer:

andy c
friction
i would say clipz, but something is fishy about his mixes, so ill go with mampi, cos well, even tho his mixes of late have been pretty shockin, no one can mix like him, or even comes close.

why does everyone rate mampi so much.
he's never impressed me in the slightest, i don't see why people rave on about him?

any links to set's that he's smashed it on are more than welcome.

Mampi is top class and a real dj. Being a dj in my eyes is not just playing the best tunes, but what you do with them. I like Andy C too. But I feel a lot of dj's out there are what is called chart dj's. Like Westwood, just play this years top ten! Piss off

Back
Top Bottom