Top 3 DJz (at the moment)

sorry but im in disbelief how mampi is getting voted for, no offence to the bloke cos he used to be my favourite, saw him on my 18th in derby and was and still is one of best sets iv ever heard, but since then hes just gone downhill! tune selection bad, mixin bad to average at best! not heard him play a decent set in time! if anyone has any sets from recently that can prove me wrong please tell me cos iv been gutted with him recently

listen to the recent set at Bristol One Nation 8th December by Mampi. Horrific clang in his first mix and continues throughout the set, was at the rave and it sounded worse when i was there despite being mash up!

yeh mate thats most recent one iv heard, its shocking, i dint even bother puttin it on i-pod, just cudnt b arsed to have to listen to it!! :builder:

Friction - Better than Andy C by far, imho.

BSE - Track selection like woah, always a darker neuro sound to them too.

Dieselboy - His mixes are always top top notch, the garagem podcast pretty much did it for me. (Production not so good though.)

I would say Andy C because his track selection is nice but i get tired of hearing top 40 all the time, thats not really all that impressive to me, 10 years of dnb cd was corny, but dnb babylon was hot so it's too wishy washy for me to pick him on top 3.

Dom & Roland gets runner up for #3.

Last edited:
gotta be

Friction (loving shogun atm)
Andy C
Mampi or Bailey....

*edit* AND Alix Perez!! (with Marcus & all the soul:r kru)

Last edited by a moderator:
if u had asked this a few months back mampi was there top spot i fukin loved im but he as gon down hill lately he wuld still av it if he changes wot he plays the ability is there hes a amazin

1.hype
2.andy c
3.friction (but does he have to double drop EVRYTHING )

thers so many mixes where he could jus leave it as it is but u hear that tune from before creepin back in

Back
Top Bottom