subfocus vapourise

you can do what you fucking well want....

i just know that if you think this tune is shit you are a moron of the highest order. top notch production value as always and about as innovative and different a tune as you get in the scene these days. It doesnt drop? So what. It progresses well as a tune and is one of the sickest beat to have in the mix

so in conclusion.....you're wrong. end of

no mate... musical opinion is subjective, so none of are worng, none of you are right! one of you likes it, the other doesn't... end of!

no mate... musical opinion is subjective, so none of are worng, none of you are right! one of you likes it, the other doesn't... end of!

But i'm a stubborn bastard and dont adhere to that way of thinking (sometimes....:D)

especially about tunes where its so obviously not shit (in this case Vapourise)

you can do what you fucking well want....

i just know that if you think this tune is shit you are a moron of the highest order. top notch production value as always and about as innovative and different a tune as you get in the scene these days. It doesnt drop? So what. It progresses well as a tune and is one of the sickest beat to have in the mix

so in conclusion.....you're wrong. end of

your a moron for thinking that your opinion is the only right one!

99% of dnb is based on a 4 bar loop or even less on a lot of occasions.

i see where your comming from... it's based on a 'four to the floor' beat (4 beats per bar, 1 beat = 1/4 bar, ie 4/4 time signature) and then this is looped up in multiples ie 1bar, 4bars, 8bars, 16bars, 32 bars... it is repatition but also evolution of the repatition.

for the record, subfocus is a bad ass producer but i don't like his tunes!

its definately different.. im not a fan of the track tho.
nothing wrong with the styles or sub genres that are around already... this is too electro for my liking!!

But i'm a stubborn bastard and dont adhere to that way of thinking (sometimes....:D)

especially about tunes where its so obviously not shit (in this case Vapourise)

well, your right that it's not shit... cos it's well produced and enough people like it ergo something must be good about it!

and your right your stubborn, but again, musical tastes are subjective... never right or wrong they just are ;)

I think if you really don't like this tune, then you really don't UNDERSTAND it

"It doesn't drop!" - That's the point ...

"It sounds all Techno like!" - That's the point ...

"It's not really very dnb!" - That, is the point :)

Awesome tune IMO one of the most innovative drum and bass tempo tunes I've ever heard

Awesome tune IMO one of the most innovative drum and bass tempo tunes I've ever heard

Abso-bloddy-exactly....

errr.... hardly an original concept?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UINhE8L1yXg

and before that, John B was doing the electro thing!

oops... missed the 'tempo' bit, i was mearly implying that electro sounds is hardly a new idea in dnb (which it isn't)

Hes going way too electro with his tracks now.

First things first I couldnt care less if you like the tune or not but that comment is just stupid. Whats wrong with him taking influences from other genres? Its better than doing what 90% of the other artists are doing in the scene and just taking influences from drum & bass. Stupid ignorant small minded comments like this are why we have got to the point where most tracks in sub genres are sounding so samey.

Back
Top Bottom