subfocus vapourise

Because the sounds are soooo fresh and orignal in the type of drum n bass you listen to arent they?

calm-down.jpg

Yeah Pendulum clearly rule, I thought that was just a given.

Nah. Cos they make music that more people listen to now, people dont like them anymore. Its a wacky concept but its catching. Theres these guys called Chase & Status. They are making music for more people to listen to now. I think people may not be liking them anymore

i'd like to make my feelings known on this subject...

and that is that i don't have any, thanks for listening

Because the sounds are soooo fresh and orignal in the type of drum n bass you listen to arent they?

hey fuck you! you know nothing about me or the music i listen too!? who the fuck are you...:andy:

i was merely pointing out that using electro in dnb is not a new thing, and to credit SF for it is ignorant!, why make out like i'm some fucking preachy holier than thou type when it seems yet again the anti-jump up crowd win hands down at this?

Moths navigate by two methods. They use the moon and stars when available and geomagnetic clues when light sources are obscured.

Fortunatly I cant see the pic, but I'm sure your just trying to make me bite so you can feel like more of a man and ban me?

lol more of a man? fucking kidding me bro. your the biggest fucking drama queen here stay the fuck off the estrogen

Back
Top Bottom