subfocus vapourise

What if I called you an idiot for enjoying this track? would that make me look cool?

you can do what you fucking well want....

i just know that if you think this tune is shit you are a moron of the highest order. top notch production value as always and about as innovative and different a tune as you get in the scene these days. It doesnt drop? So what. It progresses well as a tune and is one of the sickest beat to have in the mix

so in conclusion.....you're wrong. end of

Heard it live from the man himself...still not a fan..I mean sure hes trying to change things but this is just lacking something for me, there's no emotion in it, just constant repetition no crazy drops no crazy drumlines just repetition and people are fucking eating it up...

99% of dnb is based on a 4 bar loop or even less on a lot of occasions.

you can do what you fucking well want....

i just know that if you think this tune is shit you are a moron of the highest order. top notch production value as always and about as innovative and different a tune as you get in the scene these days. It doesnt drop? So what. It progresses well as a tune and is one of the sickest beat to have in the mix

so in conclusion.....you're wrong. end of

All bow to the all knowing :not_worth:not_worth:not_worth haha listin asshole I wasn't calling anyone names about it I was expressing my opinion and could give a shit less what you thing about it. Whats so innovative about this track??? Just the sheer fact that everyone else says it is? He uses the same samples that are in the intro of let the story begin he just uses them different. Hats off to the man for getting a unique sound and all but this track just doesnt get me excited when I hear it sorry if that makes me a moron haha fucking ass

All bow to the all knowing :not_worth:not_worth:not_worth haha listin asshole I wasn't calling anyone names about it I was expressing my opinion and could give a shit less what you thing about it. Whats so innovative about this track??? Just the sheer fact that everyone else says it is? He uses the same samples that are in the intro of let the story begin he just uses them different. Hats off to the man for getting a unique sound and all but this track just doesnt get me excited when I hear it sorry if that makes me a moron haha fucking ass

I know you were expressing your opinion

but your opinion is wrong

your really gunna argue this with me lmfao. I understand that most songs in the world are based off a repetition but come on.

what? you've defeated your own point :confused:

this song progresses on that repitition, so in effect, it's not actually the same.

what? you've defeated your own point :confused:

this song progresses on that repitition, so in effect, it's not actually the same.

lmfao its like arguing with a 5 year old. This argument has become pointless you obviously understand my point and now your trying to be a cool guy in cyberspace.

lmfao its like arguing with a 5 year old. This argument has become pointless you obviously understand my point and now your trying to be a cool guy in cyberspace.

i'm trying to get you to validate your point, seeing as you don't really have one? just think about things before you spout out innate bullshit.

it's like watching a fly bump into a pane of glass over and over again whilst wondering 'why i can't i get out'

your really gunna argue this with me lmfao. I understand that most songs in the world are based off a repetition but come on.

I can quote it aswell, the part in bold text expresses my feeling of the repetition in this track is a little more then the majority of tracks in DnB at least. I did not contradict myself in anyway.

back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track back track

i'm trying to get you to validate your point, seeing as you don't really have one? just think about things before you spout out innate bullshit.

it's like watching a fly bump into a pane of glass over and over again whilst wondering 'why i can't i get out'

My point is, is that i dislike this track because of the several reasons I posted before this. Whats your point into arguing about it? I don't really care about what you think about it or about me and how I feel about it tbh. I bet there's plenty of tracks that you Dislike that Many others favor.

You said the tune has no substance. What substance would it need to make you like it? The fact its not an overblown Sub Focus banger (like X-Ray or Frozen Solid) is part of why its one of the most innovative tracks out there. Shows a bit of subtlety but its still sounds huge when played out. I dont think you have any grounds to call this tune shit. Your just following everyone else on the 'Lets all hate Sub Focus' bandwagon, but thats quite boring. Doing it doesnt make you cool

Hmm well then I guess I could also argue that you just like it because Nick touched your hand once and You've had a hard on for him ever since. OR I could go with the whole your just jumping on the "Lets love everything that Sub Focus produces" Bandwagon aswell but that would be a pointless thing to say to someone as hard headed and close minded as you are. Sorry that I dont like it but your meaningless arguments are just making me hate it more :P

Hmm well then I guess I could also argue that you just like it because Nick touched your hand once and You've had a hard on for him ever since. OR I could go with the whole your just jumping on the "Lets love everything that Sub Focus produces" Bandwagon aswell but that would be a pointless thing to say to someone as hard headed and close minded as you are. Sorry that I dont like it but your meaningless arguments are just making me hate it more :P

Well done. I'm happy for you

For the record I don't really like most of the sob focos album, nor did I buy it. But I like this tune.

and for the record I do happen to like a couple of tracks off his album but this one just doesn't do it for me. I understand that its not the same with everyone though.

Back
Top Bottom