Rockwell feat Sam Frank & Kito - Childhood Memories

I really can't get into this, I've tried. I don't understand it, it's dog shit.'Well produced' dog shit.

Phace & Misanthrop are badmans, this neosignal project is shit though, i honestly dont know what they are thinking to achieve with these screechstep remixes

am not all to fond of the original, vocal snippets are stuck in my head though, probably a grower, still nothing id like on the dancefloor tbh
and am i the only one that actually enjoyed tripwire? honestly i appreciate that minimalistic stuff but its nothing for the dancefloor...

Last edited:
My word is it annoying. Feels like the tune's pulling in several different directions.

Also he needs to lay off the acid imo.

It's reached the point were people are getting neg repped for not liking a track now is it?

Well, whoever you are, I will counter rep you, by spreading positive rep to everyone I agree with, on whatever track, from this day forward.

im probably on my own here but i havnt really enjoyed rockwells output for a while now. not a fan of the frantically loud 'tripwire' style whatsoever.

maybe he got bored of minimal intricacy or didnt want to be pigeonholed, im just a dumb fuck on a forum speculating, but i dont enjoy the music now *shrugs*

imo nothing from him since Full Circle / My War has come close to the same quality. To be fair though I regard Full Circle as a bona fide dnb classic, stunning tune.

and am i the only one that actually enjoyed tripwire? honestly i appreciate that minimalistic stuff but its nothing for the dancefloor...

No, Tripwire is a wicked tune.

I don't undertand how people think Rockwell maks shit tunes now because he hasnt made Underpass over and over again

ive listened to it a few times now.. and its not growing on me.. don't like it.. its not drum n bass..

Oh dear...

AH MAY GAWD ROCKWELL DIDNT MAKE A TUNE FOR THE DANCEFLOOR SO IT MUST BE SHIT.

i think its one of his dopest songs yet, nice hook, chilled vibes, perfect strolling around music.

i like it when someone fucks with the structure of d&b, necessary after years of the same shit being released every week

i like it when someone fucks with the structure of d&b, necessary after years of the same shit being released every week

this^

lol at everyone wanting Rockwell to make another 'DJ Friendly Unit Shifter'

No, Tripwire is a wicked tune.

I don't undertand how people think Rockwell maks shit tunes now because he hasnt made Underpass over and over again

Oh dear...

havnt seen anybody say that personally

i dont like the vocal almost ear bleeding i understand why people rate this just not my thing.

Back
Top Bottom