Radio 1

If I was going to raise my child to become a rabid ape-like creature (tony) then I would defo move to Copthorne.

if any body gets a chance look at last weeks crawley observer page 6 i belive! that boys mum wouldnt be two proud!!

Shut up cunt, Im already being tea-mailed by 2 people! And its last weeks paper, who keeps 1 week old copies about, NO ONE!!! HAHAHA RABIDMAN!!

Its OK I got my copy at last, all ready for framing! Something to show the kids!

'THIS IS NOT HOW ITS DONE SON'

haha when my mrs moans about when i listen to dnb all the time, i always stick on the ed rush and optical set at one nation. PROPER GRIMEY! then watch her face look in discust! bless her.

lol, ive often found that you know when a tune is proper sick is when your bird hates it;)

thats when you know your onto a winner

lol, ive often found that you know when a tune is proper sick is when your bird hates it;)

thats when you know your onto a winner

sooo fucking true, tho i was seriously surprised wen my brid said she likes original sin - love games

sooo fucking true, tho i was seriously surprised wen my brid said she likes original sin - love games

Same thing happened with me lol....i was like your not gonna like this tune....and she was like 'ye this is really goood'.....i was shocked...all girls seem to like dubstep tho which is strange..i personally see it as less likable than most DnB

Back
Top Bottom