Radio 1

To be honest I'm a bit of a fool. I used to complain with others about how people listen to shit music and go out to shit clubs. But then when people do start to listen to d&b I hate that just as much and find it cringeeworthy the way they often miss the point completely. If that wasn't hypocritical enough, theres the fact that I also got into DnB with a taste I would now frown upon, so I shouldn't really criticise all the radio 1 listeners.

Oh and on another issue, Ram at Matter is gonna be packed full of clueless people judging by what I've seen on Facebook. And rather than saying in their statuses; "can't wait till Ram next month", its more "Can't wait till Chase & Status and Andy C at Matter!!!!!!!!!", missing the point completely about the fact its a label night.

Why all the hate for Radio 1, it's good that they're playing D&B in the daytime surely.

I've heard London Elektricity, Blame, Subfocus, High Contrast tunes while listening at work...usually gets a good reaction from non-dnb heads too so I say if it gets more people into D&B then why not!

Pendulum aint even D&B anymore so lets leave them out.

You posted the thread dickwad!

While you're here....why you got your real name in that bit under your username, that looks well gash. Being on the internet is all about hiding under another identity and you're ruining it.

P.s. Bring me a zoot tonight coz works fucking long!!

The only thing massive about copthorne is the amount of pricks that live there!RASSSSSSSSSSS!

The only thing massive about copthorne is the amount of pricks that live there!RASSSSSSSSSSS!

Just becuase i was bought up in a hostile grimey society! im workin my way out man, brraap! Also the architecture there is sublime!

haha i make my own rules bruv! COPTHORNE MASSIVE!! will do man... as long as u buy beers!

nice. i'll bring the condoms and we can all have a :gang_bang.

haha only jokin. tbh i dnt get a chance to listen to radio 1 in the day but i did hear collin murray play where's my money caspa remix and smash tv. fucking odd that they play it really when u think about it.

few good tunes get rinsed, but sarah cox and chris moyles should be shot dead on the spot no questions.

If I was going to raise my child to become a rabid ape-like creature (tony) then I would defo move to Copthorne.

No need to kill coxy, just shove your cock so hard down her throat she won't ever be able to talk again, job done!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom