Perez Album Launch @ Fabric This Friday

fastfret

anyone else hitting this?

Perez, Goldie, Friction, Icicle, Spectrasoul, Sabre,

should be wicked, last time I saw him at soul:ution it sounded tight

Might pop in for this. Heard some good things about Spectrasoul's DJ sets, Icicle is a bad man and Friction is always pretty sharp

Perez is a bit meh for me though

spectrasoul smack it standardly, really tight djs live and their selection is just amazing. only ever seen friction in room 1 at fabric and never heard icicle on that system - room 2 is guna shake!!!!

wish i could be reaching this really, as it's basicaly shougun audio at fabric.

spectrasoul smack it standardly, really tight djs live and their selection is just amazing. only ever seen friction in room 1 at fabric and never heard icicle on that system - room 2 is guna shake!!!!

i caught a bit of spectrasoul at Metalheadz @ Fabric and was quite surprised by some of the tunes i heard, some proper techy stuff, not like the tunes they make. Hoping for more of the same if i go on friday

Yeh Spectrasoul kill it on the decks. Lookin forward to an Icicle set aswell darky, techy ice step ...Yes please!

mate theres more of shogun audio here than there is at shogun audio!!

the line up is completly killer for any shogun fan, plus SP, ID and SYSTEM....

the mc line up is even ridiculous

I've never seen spectrasoul so I'm looking forward to that, it looks like a shogun night. Not too keen on goldie tho tbh

Im all over this like a rash. My 22nd the night before !.... bring on Shogun next week too!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom