DLR & Hoppa - Who Let U In ft Gusto
Trex - Soul For Sale ft Ella Jones
T>I - All I Do
Jaybee & XTC Notts - Charlie
Shimon & Randall - Get Twang ft Fatman D
Madcap - Rain
Trex - Short Story
Margaman & Coolhand Flex - Warn Dem
Randall, Goldie & Dego - The R (Seba Rework)
Zere, Gabriel Habit - Rolling ft Dave Owen & MC Fats

Pushing the envelope a bit here

'Maya' is inspired by his favourite music: '91 to'96 UK breakbeat hardcore and jungle. It’s a varied and personal take with sophisticated, authentic production balanced against John’s acute sense of melody, an inspired blending of machines and samples infused with a joyful energy.

New LP from Randall's Mac 2 label

Jaybee & Trex - Poison Dart
Benny L - Just Swing
DLR & Hoppa - Who Let U In ft Gusto
Trex - Soul For Sale ft Ella Jones
T>I - All I Do
Jaybee & XTC Notts - Charlie
Shimon & Randall - Get Twang ft Fatman D
Madcap - Rain
Trex - Short Story
Margaman & Coolhand Flex - Warn Dem
Randall, Goldie & Dego - The R (Seba Rework)
Zere, Gabriel Habit - Rolling ft Dave Owen & MC Fats

Saw this pop up this morning too.

Physical release of lots of tunes that came out in 2017, but will still please a lot of vinyl heads https://mac2records.bandcamp.com/album/pieces-session-ii-lp-digital-format

Also,

Dolphin - Ebbs and Flows LP, on Prspct Recordings on 27th November

Golden Linings
Phonaesthetica
Hollow Ground
Ghost Notes
Retrocausality
Ebbs
The Extinction Of Silence
Flows
Descension
Polyhymnia
The Monster
London /
Proustian Rush
The Waltzer
Heavy Hitter
Causa Sui

Saw this pop up this morning too.

Physical release of lots of tunes that came out in 2017, but will still please a lot of vinyl heads https://mac2records.bandcamp.com/album/pieces-session-ii-lp-digital-format

Also,

Dolphin - Ebbs and Flows LP, on Prspct Recordings on 27th November

Golden Linings
Phonaesthetica
Hollow Ground
Ghost Notes
Retrocausality
Ebbs
The Extinction Of Silence
Flows
Descension
Polyhymnia
The Monster
London /
Proustian Rush
The Waltzer
Heavy Hitter
Causa Sui

yeah saw this this morning:

shame its not on 3 or 4 plates (same old story)

Need For Mirrors - Flames album (CD) (31 Recordings) around 20th November

Audio jews -> https://distribution.triplevision.nl/release/31RSNFM001/

01​
Need For MirrorsWithout U
02​
Need For MirrorsPlay Doh
03​
Need For MirrorsCoppola
04​
Need For MirrorsAdore
05​
Need For MirrorsSlewisham
06​
Need For MirrorsSnoopy Vans
07​
Need For MirrorsTaboo
08​
Need For MirrorsWitch Shark
09​
Need For MirrorsCoco
10​
Need For MirrorsDior Trench
11​
Need For MirrorsClouds
12​
Need For Mirrors feat. VrommFlow Forward

LP out 27th November

Screenshot_20201025_160014.jpg

that netsky album with the grimey ruffneck ghetto sleeve is out, and I had to check each clip out of morbid curiosity

this isn't as bad as some other hospital LPs like High Contrast's Agony & Extasy, but I don't see why anyone into a genre like dnb would want to make or listen to anything this musically "safe". It's not that it's liquid... there's some amazing, deep, musically lush liquid out there and always has been. this stuff is just so watered down and prefictable. the kind of music you'd imagine playing at the start of the annual boardroom meeting at Pampers Nappies HQ while everyone finds their seats before they discuss which shade of white to go for next season. I'm not claiming to be the arbiter of all musical taste, and some of the jump up I listen to would probably make people laugh, but this stuff is a load of neutered, corperate guff for dnb parasites.
- .....no offence if you love it tho :)

that netsky album with the grimey ruffneck ghetto sleeve is out, and I had to check each clip out of morbid curiosity

this isn't as bad as some other hospital LPs like High Contrast's Agony & Extasy, but I don't see why anyone into a genre like dnb would want to make or listen to anything this musically "safe". It's not that it's liquid... there's some amazing, deep, musically lush liquid out there and always has been. this stuff is just so watered down and prefictable. the kind of music you'd imagine playing at the start of the annual boardroom meeting at Pampers Nappies HQ while everyone finds their seats before they discuss which shade of white to go for next season. I'm not claiming to be the arbiter of all musical taste, and some of the jump up I listen to would probably make people laugh, but this stuff is a load of neutered, corperate guff for dnb parasites.
- .....no offence if you love it tho :)

I love it, and I love you

:homoswitch:

Last edited:
ASC - Isolates Systems LP (around 20th November)

1.Process of Elimination
2.Orchid
3.Hostile Intent
4.Cautionary Tales
5.Sub Zero
6.Lost to The Void
7.Intensity
8.Thorn Without a Rose
9.Anomaly
10.Static Charge
11.Rage

All audio -> https://www.voidvinyl.com/products/asc-isolated-systems

"One of the unexpected silver linings of our planet being plunged into the grips of a pandemic has been ASC’s return to Jungle / DnB.

Drawing stunned reviews from all corners of the DnB spectrum, the ‘An Exact Science’ EP on Samurai marked the first of a trio of releases in this style. Initially meant only as a one off EP, the creation of ‘An Exact Science’ turned on a spark in ASC that propelled him into a new phase of inspiration in his heavily equipped studio. Once an LP project was agreed to, the tunes came rapidly to the point of overflow (hence part 3 of the trilogy set for 2021).

From the barging opening force of ‘Process of Elimination’ to the intricate edits of ‘Cautionary Tales’ and ‘Anomaly’, and the ethereal emotive touches of ‘Rage’ to show-stopping set peak ‘Intensity’, all bases of the golden era of Jungle / DnB are touched. Predominately known as a ‘deep’ producer in every genre he touches, it’s no surprise that tunes like ‘Lost To The Void’, ’Hostile Intent’ and ‘Sub Zero’ will bring joy to those who came into this music from the early releases of labels like Reinforced, Metalheadz, Photek, and Source Direct Recordings.

With the current Jungle revival reigniting the early / mid 90’s era of Jungle / DNB, what we most hear crossing over is the more accessible, vocalised Jungle sound. ‘Isolated Systems’ is tailor made for those of us who have always scraped below the surface and revelled in the textured underbelly of our multi faceted scene."

BTK - Hollow, next Friday
https://dispatchrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/hollow-lp

Dispatch Recordings is proud to present BTK’s 3rd Drum & Bass album, his first solo LP since the sad loss of his long term production partner Ed Optiv. The title ‘Hollow’ reflects that sense of loss, as BTK completes his return to drum and bass with the aim of making Ed proud.

Many will be familiar with the style of music BTK is well known for – often seen as a master of rolling, heavyweight funk made for the dancefloor. For this album, he set out to do things differently, crafting music that could be enjoyed both in or outside of the club - still full of that same raw and uncomplicated groove.

The album includes collaborations with some of his oldest friends. For ‘Oi’ the old school Metalheadz flavours of Gremlinz, combine with the Virus influenced style of BTK, to create the perfect combination of funk and tech from the early 2000s.

Ink is a producer BTK cites as a vital part of his music production journey since day one. Having made many tunes together throughout their career since meeting at an early dnb event in Rio de Janeiro, ‘The Last Scroll’ is a particularly special collab commemorating nearly 20 years of friendship.

Another repeat collaborator is Cologne-based Jumpat, with the pair previously releasing on BTK’s own label Dutty Audio. Complimenting each other’s style perfectly, this is a tag team to watch out for.

Easily demonstrating his wealth of production expertise and ability to capture the essence of rolling funk this album is a testament to BTKs long history of drum and bass production, one we are incredibly happy to be continuing at Dispatch Recordings.”

Slider & Expose - Clausura MMXX (mini album, on Diffuse Reality Records / Dust Audio, around 1st December)

https://dnbforum.com/threads/slider...-diffuse-reality-records-1st-december.205656/

High Contrast - Notes From The Underground LP (3Beat, around 4th December)

and, one for next year... around 29th January 2021

Various Artists - Moodswings 3

Villem & Mcleod – Siren Feat. Leo Wood
Riya – Ripples
Technimatic – Mirror Image (Phaction Remix)
Terror – Into You (Cyantific Remix)
Emba & Bcee – Galaxy Feat. Philippa Hanna
Tempza – Find Another Way
Villem & Mcleod – Crossways Feat. Degs (L-Side Remix)
Surve – Seasons
Lenzman – Caught Up (Terror Remix)
Phaction, Hugh Hardie & Riya – Obsession
Emba & Drs – Move Steady
L.a.o.s – We All (The Vanguard Project Remix)

Last edited:
^ how long until you start the 2021 thread?

Is that a subtle nudge?

------------------------

Sonic - The Eye Of Jupiter LP (Sneaker Social Club) around 4th December. Double 12"

Stranded
Eastside
Prince Of Cambridge
Accidental Junglist
The Bells 2018
20 Yr Riddim
No Rest (Stealing Voice)
Rolling Hills
Aila

Nah was just curious. At least 3 Headz LPs (25 years, Timeless remaster, Commix)

I'd probably add the Gremlinz & Jesta LP to that list

Pretty certain I'd seen earlier this year it was done and scheduled for an Autumn release. That's definitely out of the window now....

Need For Mirrors - Flames album (CD) (31 Recordings) around 20th November

Audio jews -> https://distribution.triplevision.nl/release/31RSNFM001/

01​
Need For MirrorsWithout U
02​
Need For MirrorsPlay Doh
03​
Need For MirrorsCoppola
04​
Need For MirrorsAdore
05​
Need For MirrorsSlewisham
06​
Need For MirrorsSnoopy Vans
07​
Need For MirrorsTaboo
08​
Need For MirrorsWitch Shark
09​
Need For MirrorsCoco
10​
Need For MirrorsDior Trench
11​
Need For MirrorsClouds
12​
Need For Mirrors feat. VrommFlow Forward

Released today, there’s a lot of tasty bits in there. Don’t sleep on this one.

:yuno:

Is that a subtle nudge?

------------------------

Sonic - The Eye Of Jupiter LP (Sneaker Social Club) around 4th December. Double 12"

Stranded
Eastside
Prince Of Cambridge
Accidental Junglist
The Bells 2018
20 Yr Riddim
No Rest (Stealing Voice)
Rolling Hills
Aila

Is that Sonic from Sonic & Silver/Accidental Heroes?

Back
Top Bottom