Multi Genre Official Dnbforum/Detached Audio Remix Compo NYE 2015

Gunna grab the parts this weekend.

If it ends up being fairly decent, I might actually mix it down in a proper studio.

That would be great i could get @miszt involved on the mixdown on the winners here im also considering some type of physical release for this, probably CD im inbetween jobs so i cant promise this but im planning something a little special if possible.

Just break your copy of Fallout 4 and get right into the remix. Make it to the finals, win the compo and you can buy another copy!

JUST DO EET!

I didn`t jump on the hype train for Fallout 4, its much worse..its..its..World of Warcraft..

However, I have sorted out the beat which is not sterile or boring, so..
latest

I didn`t jump on the hype train for Fallout 4, its much worse..its..its..World of Warcraft..

However, I have sorted out the beat which is not sterile or boring, so..
latest
That's pretty something, yeah!

Just leave those orcs and humans and trolls and whatever else they got into Warcraft nowadays, and make a track for this compo!

By the time you return, you'll have like 453 more expansions to buy.

I'll definitely get on this. Not posted any tunes to this forum before so will be my debut!

Had to take a second look at the prize money - $100,00 ?! Surely thats $100.00 haha

I dunno if i have missed something but where do we send submissions?

I'll definitely get on this. Not posted any tunes to this forum before so will be my debut!

Had to take a second look at the prize money - $100,00 ?! Surely thats $100.00 haha

I dunno if i have missed something but where do we send submissions?

Great stuff we want to hear new talent here especially.

Thats One Hundred Dollars Only lol

What we usually do is ask for them to be sent to us through PM using we transfer or similar. So in this case since @Dark Lizardro is hosting this id imagine hell want your submission through PM

Great stuff we want to hear new talent here especially.

Thats One Hundred Dollars Only lol

What we usually do is ask for them to be sent to us through PM using we transfer or similar. So in this case since @Dark Lizardro is hosting this id imagine hell want your submission through PM

We are going to handle things the same as the past compos, with the tracks being uploaded to soundcloud so everyone can listen and cast their votes. Since I don't have acess to the account made for dnbforum's compos, I'll need help from our fellow friends @IV4 and @logikz. And probably we'll need them submitted via PM using whatever file sharing service available (but preferably sendspace or wetransfer)

yup, you got it negward, im joining in this a time though. wait, whens the deadlines? and is there a .txt based sample pack?
Goddamn, Karl. read the post!

Start: 16th of December, 2015
Deadline: 16th of February, 2016
Judging: from 17th to 24th of February, 2016
Winner, runner-up and third place announcement: 25th of February, 2016

No txt based samples. Only wav based samples. You know what to do. (or not.)

It's will be great to have your submission, miszt! Looking forward to it!

i wish i could man, unfortunately I'm barely able to use a computer at the moment, got surgery coming up to hopefully sort the nerves in my arms, but probably not b4 this deadline! :( fortunately i can still use hardware in the studio without 2much pain, or i'd probably just go out into the woods and give up on everything lol

i wish i could man, unfortunately I'm barely able to use a computer at the moment, got surgery coming up to hopefully sort the nerves in my arms, but probably not b4 this deadline! :( fortunately i can still use hardware in the studio without 2much pain, or i'd probably just go out into the woods and give up on everything lol

Holy crap, mate. That's pretty sad to listen. I hope you get well soon.

I'm quite happy so far, managed to get a totally different vibe out of the stems. Still feel like I need something else to make the track more interesting though.... a familiar feeling I'm afraid!

Back
Top Bottom