Multi Genre Official Dnbforum/Detached Audio Remix Compo NYE 2015

Done, apart from mixdown, which I should be able to do next week.

Last compo I was in was the melodic dub one and I did ok in that but I think this one will be better if I can get my mixdown ok, which I tend to struggle with a bit.

Very much looking forward to hearing the other entries, I'm really interested to know what everyone else has done. :)

I've came up with something I'm pretty happy with, but it definitely still needs some lovin... Will be turning it in regardless of how bad my mixdown turns out!

i wish i could man, unfortunately I'm barely able to use a computer at the moment, got surgery coming up to hopefully sort the nerves in my arms, but probably not b4 this deadline! :( fortunately i can still use hardware in the studio without 2much pain, or i'd probably just go out into the woods and give up on everything lol
You had problems for a few years now with this. I hope you get it fixed.

I'm starting to get excited to hear what everyone is doing. Just impatient I guess, but these things are always fun.

It'll be worth the wait, Ivan, trust me. More time equals more quality. 1 month. What you have to say about your entry?
I'm happy with my take on your track, I fell I have put a fair but unexpected twist on the original. I am still struggling with parts of the mix down and at this point and time I am thinking about having a more traditional structuring, but then again I may leave it as is just because I want to keep things experimental.

I'm happy with my take on your track, I fell I have put a fair but unexpected twist on the original. I am still struggling with parts of the mix down and at this point and time I am thinking about having a more traditional structuring, but then again I may leave it as is just because I want to keep things experimental.

That's a good thing to know, man! Keep it experimental, afterall it's the sole reason for Detached Audio to exist, right @ManuForti?

Back
Top Bottom