My 1210's only speed up to nine and ten??

its simple really if the top row of dots stop when the decks are on plus 6, then when i speed them, up the numbers will on the pitch go decrese in relevance with the top row off dots 'stopping', ie if my decks go to plus ten then the dots should stop at plus 4.

its simple really if the top row of dots stop when the decks are on plus 6, then when i speed them, up the numbers will on the pitch go decrese in relevance with the top row off dots 'stopping', ie if my decks go to plus ten then the dots should stop at plus 4.

Sorry, it doesn't work like that. Changing the pitch range has no effect on the strobe light. The top row of dots will only stop at +6, no matter how you set the pitch gain.

Sorry, it doesn't work like that. Changing the pitch range has no effect on the strobe light. The top row of dots will only stop at +6, no matter how you set the pitch gain

then surely if the top row of dots always stops at +6 then if i speed them up the point where they stop decreases.... this is hard to explain!!!

Mine are only at 8% i dunno what you mean by 9 and 10

ive tried speeding them up and the maximum they will go to is one+9 and the otther +10, im get em as fast as possible but i was always led to believe that 1210's can be adjusted to run at +12

i give up now anyway, to much explaining and trying to find the right words lol

then surely if the top row of dots always stops at +6 then if i speed them up the point where they stop decreases.... this is hard to explain!!!

ive tried speeding them up and the maximum they will go to is one+9 and the otther +10, im get em as fast as possible but i was always led to believe that 1210's can be adjusted to run at +12

it is due to the speed they are spinning, and how many changes the eye makes a second (roughly equivalent to 24 frames per second) that they stop spinning, it is not to say that you are 3/4 of the way up your maximum pitch bend, but instead that you are spinning at 45rpm + 6%. hope that makes sense

Y do you want them to be that fast tho, no point, will sound daft

If you like to play your tunes really fast - Get CDJs and stop destroying Technics for your BPM madness! Plus Key Lock is your friend ;)

it is due to the speed they are spinning, and how many changes the eye makes a second (roughly equivalent to 24 frames per second) that they stop spinning, it is not to say that you are 3/4 of the way up your maximum pitch bend, but instead that you are spinning at 45rpm + 6%. hope that makes sense

i think i understand, does this mean im right??

seriously, how, by opening up and tweaking the pots

yeah mate just gave the little screw a couple of tiny twists and checked em.

like i said old tunes are slow and need speeding up loads even if im playing em with newer tunes at round 5-6. and keylock would definatley be me mate if i had a pair of str8150's

Last edited:
Fraid you can only tweak the modulator to 3.6 GHtz and then use the suppliments left over from the diggedy residue to counter interact with the remaining qualhertz

Fraid you can only tweak the modulator to 3.6 GHtz and then use the suppliments left over from the diggedy residue to counter interact with the remaining qualhertz

ahhh i see, i cant believe i wasnt told this sooner??? now i can play my tunes at light speed

Back
Top Bottom