GOT MORE MONEY THAN THE LOTTERY,
007 LIKE SEAN CONNERY,
THATS RIGHT YOU KNOW IM GONNA BE, TAKING OVER THE MC COLONEY,
WACK MC, IF YOU GONNA BE,
IN MY WAY TAKE A HOLIDAY.
WHO DO THEY WANNA BE, WHY DO THEY WANNA BE

:wave:

Hahahaha.

Don't get twisted, maybe no shite DNB will.

But there's 100s if not 1000s of better MCs from other genres.

I'm even going to make a bold statement here.

Grime MCs in a whole are way better than DnB MCs

Hahahaha.

Don't get twisted, maybe no shite DNB will.

But there's 100s if not 1000s of better MCs from other genres.

I'm even going to make a bold statement here.

Grime MCs in a whole are way better than DnB MCs

I don't like much of any mc's today as they seem to think they are all gangstas and talk like chavs. And i don't listen to grime, so i wouldn't know. But i'm sure if hyper were still alive, he would still be the best and have loads more decent and versatile lyrics than most of the drivel you hear today. You gotta remember, all sets you hear from him are over 10 years ago and in that time, he has influenced most of the mc's today who you think are good.

One that always sticks in my mind from a mates mix tape from '95:
(scuse my dodgy interpretation)

MC Spyda: "There's an international sound playin in the inn, and if you listen carefully now say you will hear. Many a DJ will have to suffer. Many a MC will have to die. XTC says its not impossible, and he says that we've got the vibes- don't ask me why."

Respect.

Last edited:
I don't like much of any mc's today as they seem to think they are all gangstas and talk like chavs. And i don't listen to grime, so i wouldn't know. But i'm sure if hyper were still alive, he would still be the best and have loads more decent and versatile lyrics than most of the drivel you hear today. You gotta remember, all sets you hear from him are over 10 years ago and in that time, he has influenced most of the mc's today who you think are good.

Nah, not all.

He has not influence one MC i listen too.

I hate all that Lil Wayne and TI shit.

Fuck that.

Honestly, this line mad me laugh hard: "You gotta remember, all sets you hear from him are over 10 years ago and in that time, he has influenced most of the mc's today who you think are good"

Nah, not all.

He has not influence one MC i listen too.

I hate all that Lil Wayne and TI shit.

Fuck that.

Honestly, this line mad me laugh hard: "You gotta remember, all sets you hear from him are over 10 years ago and in that time, he has influenced most of the mc's today who you think are good"

Whys that? Considering him, GQ, moose, mcmc were one of the first mcs to actually start rhyming, he must have had some influence on the scene. And alot of mcs say that also. If not, then it goes to show people don't have respect for the veterans on the scene who made it what it is today

I don't listen to DnB MCs.

99.99% of them are gash and ruin sets. I'd prefer no MCs in all honestly.

GQ is good because he spits, then lets the tune roll.

Not blah blah blah all over every song.

I'm on about REAL MCs. Like Hip Hop MCs.

Hell, even Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit is a better rapper than most DnB MCs.

Oh yeah mate. I agree. I much prefer the dj's and the music to the mc's. I can't stand mc's who chat while a dj is mixing. i think that is wrong and i've noticed alot of mcs do that today. At i too think that they should shut up to let the music roll. Thats why i prefer all the old mc's as they did that and had respect for the music enough to shut their mouths.

Haha i do actually like Limp Bizkit

If I had a penny...

Oh yeah mate. I agree. I much prefer the dj's and the music to the mc's. I can't stand mc's who chat while a dj is mixing. i think that is wrong and i've noticed alot of mcs do that today. At i too think that they should shut up to let the music roll. Thats why i prefer all the old mc's as they did that and had respect for the music enough to shut their mouths.

Haha i do actually like Limp Bizkit

haha, yeh, so do I. But Fred ain't the badboy rapper he thinks he is.

If I had a penny...

You wouldn't be as rich as I'd be if I had a penny for everytime on of these types of threads come up.

if i had a penny for every time sum1 said "if i had a penny" id have quite a few pennys and probably get them changed into pounds and buy sum beer

GQ is wank he has two lyrics. I like fun 'salut, salut, lyrical, lyrical lazer gun...' and the on where he talks about dizzle. and sottas stuttering bars and the 'uncz we're the lyrical crew'

actually i just like all of their bars even skiba and i know most people hate skiba but he's improved a lot recently he actually has lyrics instead of the jungle power tongue rolling shit.

oh yeah fun 'atchoo, atchoo, better get ready for the swine flu, better get ready for the swine flu its coming right behind you!' and skiba 'ka-ka, ka-ka, better get ready for the bird flu, uncontollable, yeah we know them all, watch out we might merk you!'

funny shit

oh yeah fun 'atchoo, atchoo, better get ready for the swine flu, better get ready for the swine flu its coming right behind you!' and skiba 'ka-ka, ka-ka, better get ready for the bird flu, uncontollable, yeah we know them all, watch out we might merk you!'

funny shit

is there a link where i could download tht chat
cheers

Back
Top Bottom