Mc lyrics

I don't listen to DnB MCs.

99.99% of them are gash and ruin sets. I'd prefer no MCs in all honestly.

GQ is good because he spits, then lets the tune roll.

Not blah blah blah all over every song.

I'm on about REAL MCs. Like Hip Hop MCs.

Hell, even Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit is a better rapper than most DnB MCs

c'mon now, you have to be takin the piss surely

I don't listen to DnB MCs.

99.99% of them are gash and ruin sets. I'd prefer no MCs in all honestly.

GQ is good because he spits, then lets the tune roll.

Not blah blah blah all over every song.

I'm on about REAL MCs. Like Hip Hop MCs.

Hell, even Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit is a better rapper than most DnB MCs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GASH GASH GASH & MORE GASH......

Fred Durst.........so he can keep up with Shabba & Eksman on a jump-up set......NO! Could he keep the vibes rolling with SP:MC on a liquid set.......NO! Would he keep the horns blowing with Fearless & Moose on a jungle set........FUCK NO!

Look, this is a thread tht has been created in orda for pplz tht actually like MC's to post their fav lyrics & get feedback etc. So guess wat, if u don't like MC's keep ur hate to urself. AND FUCK OFF! Peace.

c'mon now, you have to be takin the piss surely

Not at all. Fred Durst uses more than just a similie. Barely any MCs can even bust out a multi syllable rhyme. Limp Bizkits have some non singles which are incredibly good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GASH GASH GASH & MORE GASH......

Fred Durst.........so he can keep up with Shabba & Eksman on a jump-up set......NO! Could he keep the vibes rolling with SP:MC on a liquid set.......NO! Would he keep the horns blowing with Fearless & Moose on a jungle set........FUCK NO!

Look, this is a thread tht has been created in orda for pplz tht actually like MC's to post their fav lyrics & get feedback etc. So guess wat, if u don't like MC's keep ur hate to urself. AND FUCK OFF! Peace.

I don't care what sets he could go over. It's not his game. But he could do that better than any of them could do what he does.

Could any of them spit on a track with a Hip Hop legend, Method Man? NO! Could any of them spit over a metal tune and make a worldwide hit? NO! Could any of them release an album anywhere near as good and liked as Limp Bizkit have? FUCK NO!

A forum is for discussion. The thread is actually entitled MC lyrics, so I dropped my opinion on MC's lyrics. It's not hate, it's an opinion. So why don't you FUCK OFF. You can carry on letting your little pill powered brain think that Eksman drops knowledge with his lyrical skills, but in all honesty, he doesn't.

I rep the south coz thats the streets of rage
quality control is what they all need to day
in play ground fiends play, kids stay at home, its like
everyday growing up inside a battlezone, bro
its real around here, welcome to south east
fuck guns but bullets still fly from the moth peice
its more then a family, i roll wit a army b, with a
attitude like, dont come and say wagwarn to me.
lyrically, i leave mcs liked carved meat, yea im
ready for the enemy tryin to arms me..
i eat this game till i taste that doe, ya need to
run on home wit ur waste man flow! im creeeepin,
thru the south east side of the city and
under my arm a girl that is so damn pretty!
i got a wifey that i love to bits, so if that's
some of the fans gone? then fuck them chicks!!
ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

lol @ comparing Fred Durst to D&B MC's....they're totally different, thats like comparing Phil Collins to Slipknot just because both their records have drums in.

I compared them lyrically and as an MC.

Not their music.

Although you could compare Slipknot to Phill Collins, as both the Slipknot drummer and Phill Collins are often mentioned (by complete different style of music fans) as two of the best drummers.

Yeah i'd love to see Fred Durst try to roll it out for an hour as smooth as SP.LOL.

But seriously, i'd give my left nut to hear method-man spits some bars over dnb, pure class

Yeah i'd love to see Fred Durst try to roll it out for an hour as smooth as SP.LOL.

But seriously, i'd give my left nut to hear method-man spits some bars over dnb, pure class

To be fair, SP is one of the only ones I like. He doesn't go on a mad one spitting empty lyrics for the whole set.

Can Durst even do double time?

(rhetorical)

Can Eksman/Bassman/Harry Shotta/Whoever hang on tracks with Method Man, Snoop Dogg (when he was in his middle stage of being decent) or Xzibit?

(rhetorical)

I'm not saying Durst is amazing, not by a long shot. Nor that he's better than every DnB MC. But he's better than most.

yeah but brof your point is bollox really because lets face it, my 3 month old baby boy is better than most dnb mc's.

lets just all agree that mc's in dnb are mainly SHIIIIITE

i would like to see phil collins b2b bassman b2b method man over mark eg. that i would pay money for

i know, only playing brof, i know that you know your shit as far as hip hop is concerned. but lets face it you should have at least used vannila ice as your example... show some class man

Not at all. Fred Durst uses more than just a similie. Barely any MCs can even bust out a multi syllable rhyme. Limp Bizkits have some non singles which are incredibly good.

I don't care what sets he could go over. It's not his game. But he could do that better than any of them could do what he does.

Could any of them spit on a track with a Hip Hop legend, Method Man? NO! Could any of them spit over a metal tune and make a worldwide hit? NO! Could any of them release an album anywhere near as good and liked as Limp Bizkit have? FUCK NO!

A forum is for discussion. The thread is actually entitled MC lyrics, so I dropped my opinion on MC's lyrics. It's not hate, it's an opinion. So why don't you FUCK OFF. You can carry on letting your little pill powered brain think that Eksman drops knowledge with his lyrical skills, but in all honesty, he doesn't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U R A FORUM FANNY!

AND THS AIN NO ENGLISH TEST........ITSA FUKIN FORUM!

IF U DONT LIKE TXT TALK......DONT READ IT!!!!

AND FRED DURST IS STILL GASH.

IN FACT, IVE JUS WONDERED WHY UR SO PISSED OFF......WEN WAS THE LAST DECENT DNB MC TO COME OUTA WALES AY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GASH GASH GASH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U R A FORUM FANNY!

AND THS AIN NO ENGLISH TEST........ITSA FUKIN FORUM!

IF U DONT LIKE TXT TALK......DONT READ IT!!!!

AND FRED DURST IS STILL GASH.

IN FACT, IVE JUS WONDERED WHY UR SO PISSED OFF......WEN WAS THE LAST DECENT DNB MC TO COME OUTA WALES AY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GASH GASH GASH

if you go back to brof's initial quote you'll see he was actually taking the piss out of durst. Personally i dont think brof is losing sleep over no welsh dnb mc either in fact why dont you pipe down from your poorly spelt caps lock rant and think about what youve just posted. mug

Back
Top Bottom