Logistics - Polyphony LP (Hospital Records)

Sounds pretty underwhelming to me, especially off the back of the S.P.Y LP

Love me a bit of Loggy... but this is sadly true.

Not up to the same standard as CBW or the other Hospital/Medschool LP's released this year.
Will still be a good listen, but not like it's going to win any awards.

Very nice album, but there's almost been too many good dnb albums over the course of the last few months that it's hard to appreciate each of them

Pretty weak album in my books, not too many stand out tunes and will probs be forgotten very soon.

Agreed. He's pretty much my favourite producer based on past material, and this album is good, just nothing on what he has done. Nothing stands out particularly and I don't see myself playing the album for long. Wish he would go back to Crash Bang Wallop vibes.

Take back what I said from the previews, After a few listens it's nowhere near some of the other albums been released this year, should have been more like an EP tbh there are a few really good summer tracks but not enough good material for it to be an LP.

This is a great release! Normally on any great release there are at least three really strong tracks that stand out, and this one has them. Before this release I had two, only two, logistics favorites (although Logistics has tons of good music).

Logistics All Time favorites:
Through the Looking Glass
The Trip
Kestrel
Stutter
Polyphony

Three of those are on this release!

You missed out on a lot! Call Me Back, Kaleidoscope, Blackout in there for me for sure :) And Together... And and and!

You missed out on a lot! Call Me Back, Kaleidoscope, Blackout in there for me for sure :) And Together... And and and!

Thanks!!! Ill check those out. I was hoping someone would mention some of thier personal favorites. I know I havent heard them all from Logistics. For me, when I heard The Trip I knew right away that Logistics is a real musician.

Thanks!!! Ill check those out. I was hoping someone would mention some of thier personal favorites. I know I havent heard them all from Logistics. For me, when I heard The Trip I knew right away that Logistics is a real musician.

so many more man:

never ending story
colour wheel
red sky at night
inside my soul
girl from mars

City Life, Akiruno, Endurance are top three for me. I reckon you should check out his remixes too, the man has so much stuff to go through!

Winter Blues VIP, Colour Wheel VIP, Cosmonaut, In The Lonely Hour, Falling For You...
The Gift rmx, By Your Side rmx...

Well, he's one of my top 3 all round favourite producers... Talented and very prolific fellow!

Right on, I'm digging into those now. So far (evermind) Lol... Yeah I've been missing out on some of his best. Checking the others out now. Thanks again guys.

City Life, Akiruno, Endurance are top three for me. I reckon you should check out his remixes too, the man has so much stuff to go through!

Great tracks. I went through YouTube for at least two days off and on searching for more like the the one I mentioned and heard countless Logistics but I know I didn't hear those. Akiruno.

- - - Updated - - -

Winter Blues VIP, Colour Wheel VIP, Cosmonaut, In The Lonely Hour, Falling For You...
The Gift rmx, By Your Side rmx...

Well, he's one of my top 3 all round favourite producers... Talented and very prolific fellow!

...was missin out like a mofo. Wow this Logistics must have been eat sleep and everything thing else, in the studio, for like the last ten years. And probably learned piano at age four or something. Hey thanks for sharing those. You guys just cost me like twenty dollars probably.

- - - Updated - - -

:bandwagon:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom