Logistics - Polyphony LP (Hospital Records)

Really like stutter and kestrel, but the rest of the album feels a bit lackluster

At least it saves me some money I guess

reading the comments i can tell that if I really enjoyed now more than ever, reality checkpoint, and most of CBW, then this is gunna dissapoint... shame.

For me, the height of Logistics' talent was Crash Bang Wallop. Nothing else he has made has the flow and variation that album has. It's one of my all-time favourite albums. The albums before were excellent too but I can listen to Crash Bang Wallop on loop forever.

Fear Not wasn't great. There were a few tunes that were good but you can definitely hear that he has moved away from the deeper dnb sounds towards this modern 'liquid' style. As much as I hate to say it, he seems to be pushed more towards originality when working with Nu:Tone as Nu:Logic, as their album was pretty good. But, based on his work before Fear Not, he is still one of my favourite producers ever.

This new album is better than Fear Not I think, from the previews. I think had any producer with a lesser back catalogue produced this, we'd be singing its praises as a great chilled Summer album, so I will treat it as that.

d009ff5df4.png

Yea stop chin stroking and get wavy ennit. Sick album. It is actually vibing on a good system saw him play a load of tracks the other day.

Last edited:
WOW!!! Polyphony, Stutter, and Kestrel is the SHIT!!! Kestrel is my favorite. Logistics is bringing it on this one, what an awesome release. This is Liquid at its best coming from a master of music!!!

Calm it down mate!

Back
Top Bottom