ENTER 1st Birthday in association with BREAKBEAT KAOS | 28.03.09 | Bournemouth

yeah man, this is it. this is going to be good. im gonna go, havnt had a good night at dusk in a while, brooks bros to boot! dusk is well good for a dnb rave, its small, nice and personal!

my girlfriend goes to bmouth uni bt we both live in somerset shes not gonna be ther that wkend so im goin down on my own havent been to an event at dusktilldawn b4 does ne1 kno if its wise to get ther early so it doesnt get full cos sounds like its not the biggest club going ... ?

Well apparently the last two events sold out, 1 in 1 out like after 12ish. So i'm guessing this will be the same. 210+ confirmed on the Facebook page so get there before 12 and you should be ok. I'll be there at 10 tho, 2 hours of Whitey should be interesting so if your feeling fruity get down early and see this boy mix, he az seriouzs skillzz!!

Well apparently the last two events sold out, 1 in 1 out like after 12ish. So i'm guessing this will be the same. 210+ confirmed on the Facebook page so get there before 12 and you should be ok. I'll be there at 10 tho, 2 hours of Whitey should be interesting so if your feeling fruity get down early and see this boy mix, he az seriouzs skillzz!!

Nice 1 Russ appreciated! see u saturday

Back
Top Bottom