ENTER 1st Birthday in association with BREAKBEAT KAOS | 28.03.09 | Bournemouth

Whiteydj

n774383509_1439324_4598.jpg

when fresh brought out scream, was he referring to pendulum when in the tune it says

"i remember when u first arrived, u said u cared about the music... u said u cared about the scene... u make me wanna scream!"

because that wud make alot of sense

Nah Dusk til Dawn is in the town centre of Bournemouth.. Think capacity is about 450 but think its more, proper underground dark raving!

http://www.dusktilldawnclub.com/

Simples ; )

LOL capacity? Capacity? i think its about 200 downstairs and 200 up....and thats a very very tight 200 downstairs

used to be Club Destiny, used to go every friday night, still a good vibe tho, dark and underground how it should be ( note to self.....write to Pendulum about how dnb should be dark and underground ), good job there is a no smoking ban man, sometimes couldnt breath for lack of decent ventilation! haha oh the good times :)

LOL capacity? Capacity? i think its about 200 downstairs and 200 up....and thats a very very tight 200 downstairs

used to be Club Destiny, used to go every friday night, still a good vibe tho, dark and underground how it should be ( note to self.....write to Pendulum about how dnb should be dark and underground ), good job there is a no smoking ban man, sometimes couldnt breath for lack of decent ventilation! haha oh the good times :)

yeah the capacity of the club is 350 although u can squeeze more at a push. 200 downstairs 150 upstairs roughly. Perfect club for dnb tho! Alot cleaner in there than the club destiny days!

Back
Top Bottom