DnB songs you despise.

get that girl & disco dodo

plus anything pendulum have done since they went to warner

Ram- Screamer VIP-The song itself is ok but the womans voice makes me want to rip out my hair, partly why i dont listen to Andy C

Yeah the pendulum remix

I agree hand grenade is shit
Then again most clipz tunes are
push/pull and new generation must be some of the worst tunes out

i dont understand the hate for disco dodo. Genius imo

Dont understand the mega hate for clipz, his tunes are ok and might even (SHOCK) sound good when dropped or teased in the mix and you know EVERY producer has their bad moments .

I think people on here need to stop listening to dnb tracks on their headphones in front of the computer tbh

Warhead TC remix. A disgrace compared to the original. The Ram remix was good, the 2000 remix was not too bad but the tc remix is utter shit.

All pendulum tunes cept fasten your seatbelts, bacteria remix and distress signal.

All TC tunes except warhead remix.

A lot of clipz's stuff, mainly the grimey remix.

Neuro'funk'.

im gunna get mauled for this....

but

TC and Jakes - Deep.. i really dont understand why or how this became a favorite as it has.. terrible lyrics, and im starting to slowly like TC less and less as it goes.. meh

2 degrees

yeah, I said it

the most overrated monotonous repetetive tune ever, that "duh duh" bass gets old fast, can't believe how overrated this tune is

Wow, I really hit a nerve with the Hospital Records comment.

Like I said, I don't like jazzy, funky or soul influenced DnB, infact I find it quite cheesey. Obviously, I haven't heard EVERYTHING from Hospital Records, but everything I have heard has done nothing for me...

Could someone please explain to me why it's such a heinous crime to dislike Hospital?

Back
Top Bottom