DnB songs you despise.

Do you think Andy plays it every set or something? what a waste comment.

I know he doesnt play it in every set, but it just puts me off his sets for fear of hearing that song even though it's unlikely:) take your 'waste comments' somewhere else mate:)

anything that isn't produced with love and originality and outside influence or inspiration, i'm looking at you ganga boys***

anyone who says all hospital stuff is shite has definatly got a thing or two to learn about music

Be a bit more open minded people, he/she simply said what he likes, techstep darker stuff, and said he doesnt like/prefer hospital liquidy stuff. Have the respect to except someones opinion not insult them by implying they don't know what GOOD music is.:twitch:

Could someone please explain to me why it's such a heinous crime to dislike Hospital?

Lol...

It just is OK...

Its not cheesey... that is a very strange interpretation of Hospital.lol Now, jump up thats cheesey.....

lol.. ok ill stop.

Last edited:
Let me guess you love pendulum and TC

No, far from it.

To list a few faves; Hive, Dylan, BSE, Noisia, Spor, Raiden, Prode, Proket, Tech Itch, Konflict, Counterstrike, The Sect, Evol Intent, Cause 4 Concern, Resonant Evil, Unknown Error, Current Value, Limewax, Most stuff off Renegade Hardware and Barcode, etc, etc, etc... The list goes on...

And that's a point, I don't like jump up either... Am I going to be shunned for that too?

its not a question of being open minded but appreciating different forms even though its not your cuppa tea

To list a few faves; Hive, Dylan, BSE, Noisia, Spor, Raiden, Prode, Proket, Tech Itch, Konflict, Counterstrike, The Sect, Evol Intent, Cause 4 Concern, Resonant Evil, Unknown Error, Current Value, Limewax, Most stuff off Renegade Hardware and Barcode, etc, etc, etc... The list goes on...

can i get a whoop whoop*

good for you fella, stand up for yourself, don't let these bastards drag you down. just because you don't suck sub focus' dick or want cyantific's babies doesn't mean you don't what you're talking about.

title of this thread is "DnB songs you Despise" not "Name a genre you hate, then argue back and forth about who knows better about music"
come on people...
if you dont like ANYTHING from a genre, then name which song it was that made you think that way.
if you can't think of any, then you obviously haven't given it a good enough listen.

on topic...
Clipz - Download
TC - Deep
off the top of my head, wank tunes...

title of this thread is "DnB songs you Despise" not "Name a genre you hate, then argue back and forth about who knows better about music"
come on people...
if you dont like ANYTHING from a genre, then name which song it was that made you think that way.
if you can't think of any, then you obviously haven't given it a good enough listen.

opinions come in many forms, not always how people may like to recieve them but that isn't necessarily to say it isn't valid* like a baby monkey who has lost all it's hair because the mommy monkey loved him too much and licked it clean off his scalp. the poor bald monkey still has place in monkey society.

Somebody who 'despises' whole subgenres of dnb is very narrow-minded.

Bloody hell, all I said was I don't like MOST of what I've heard from Hospital Records, I'm sure there's the odd song realised that I like, but I generally dislike what I've heard. I even bought a couple of Hospital mixes on CD to see if I'd like it and I didn't, it's just not my cup of tea, but don't get me wrong, I appreciate that they make quality music if you're into that genre, but I really don't like liquid funk.

Back
Top Bottom