DnB songs you despise.

exactly the same they all like usher n fukin chris brown n that cunt sings lick u like a lollypop i dunno who he is

thats the good fing about this place talkin to like minded people u can av a good chat wiv who dont think what the fuks he talkin about

Yeah init bro, T-Pain is like 3 of my 5 best mate's favourite artist, he is a fuckin pain lol, I'd love to kill him.

And I believe you're talking about Lil' Wayne.

Yeah mate, chattin' to people who actually like good music, not shitty fake hip hop.

Shawty get low low low low low low low low... How about you fuck off you nobhead!!!

Ez

any song with fucking swing DnB, drum and bass needs to be straight 8th notes, i saw dieselboy a couple weeks ago and he started off with swing tracks and i almost left, the whole show kind of sucked though, trashy people jumping around not knowing what jungle even is much less what its all about

confused...

i thought it was jus a 'swing beat', sub focus uses them alot

i know some fools who cant mix with them but i dont understand how it can be ruining a nite so much u were gonna leave???

not trying to be pedantic, jus curious about 'swing dnb'

TOTALLY ADDICTED TO BASS.Naw ye urnae.Tottally addicted to wankin mair like.WTF was that pile oshite aboot.Made me want to pour boiling acid in my ears

Yeah init bro, T-Pain is like 3 of my 5 best mate's favourite artist, he is a fuckin pain lol, I'd love to kill him.

And I believe you're talking about Lil' Wayne.

Yeah mate, chattin' to people who actually like good music, not shitty fake hip hop.

Shawty get low low low low low low low low... How about you fuck off you nobhead!!!

Ez

hahaha i laughed at the fuck off nobhead bit there. I'm with you on your views there nitros

just listenened to the tunes on.. *cringe* machete bass ep and the only half decent one is "killers don't die".

Clipz - offline, cant stand that tune.
Anything that sounds like a nursery ryhme i.e everything from Clipz.

dude, theres an offline vip, which sucks so hard that i inside i die a little bit every time i hear it.

talking of dying a lil inside when u hear clipz the intro to the grimey remix is rape personified as music

"GRIIIIIIIMEEEEEY"

no, thats not grimey

On the Clipz note.. you know what.. Ive been playing a few of his tunes recently ... I actually would say I like (yes like!) the remix he did of Where's My Money.. yeah thats right.. i think its ok... so kiss my arse lol.

Its trendy to hate on Clipz but the fact is he does put out some good dance floor dnb lets be honest.. its a lot better than a lot of people that bite his style.

BUT.... his remix of Grimey is terrible.

Atm im kinda more into Liquid/Dark dnb as opposed to jump up, and while i still like GDUB/OS alot of this sot of jump up released just feels like pure noise with no thought or innovation put in it.. especially stuff by Clipz and TC (Driver WTF).maybe its because Liquid dnb feels like more effort and thought has been put into it..I dunno...anyone understanding what im thinking O..O? :)

Atm im kinda more into Liquid/Dark dnb as opposed to jump up, and while i still like GDUB/OS alot of this sot of jump up released just feels like pure noise with no thought or innovation put in it.. especially stuff by Clipz and TC (Driver WTF).maybe its because Liquid dnb feels like more effort and thought has been put into it..I dunno...anyone understanding what im thinking O..O? :)

Yes, I do. It's more musical end of. Liquid, Tek can evoke various emotions whereas Jump-Up is for the dancelfoor in my opinion.

That leads me onto two of my hated tunes from the passt couple years.

Clipz - 'Download' and Hazard & D.Minds 'Mr.Happy'. They make me want to jump off high buildings....

Yes, I do. It's more musical end of. Liquid, Tek can evoke various emotions whereas Jump-Up is for the dancelfoor in my opinion.

That leads me onto two of my hated tunes from the passt couple years.

Clipz - 'Download' and Hazard & D.Minds 'Mr.Happy'. They make me want to jump off high buildings....

:word: clipz download...

Back
Top Bottom