Dj Noisia Mc Shabba

inderjitfarm

VIP Junglist
im waiting 2 hear a set wiv both Nosia on da dex and Shabba on da mic. ive herd quite a few wiv skiba and noisia and dat was heavy.
does anyone rekon dey will hear a set of dese 2.

im waiting 2 hear a set wiv both Nosia on da dex and Shabba on da mic. ive herd quite a few wiv skiba and noisia and dat was heavy.
does anyone rekon dey will hear a set of dese 2.

Pretty unlikely bruv

I can't see Shabba riding a Noisia set very well

i rekon shabba wud smash a noisia set. ive got a set from 99 wiv storm and shabba where tunes of da renegade hardware type were getin dropped. shabba was smashin it.

i rekon shabba wud smash a noisia set. ive got a set from 99 wiv storm and shabba where tunes of da renegade hardware type were getin dropped. shabba was smashin it.

Yeah exactly bruv, Shabba from 10 years ago lol

Alot of MCs aint what they used to be imo

Yeah exactly bruv, Shabba from 10 years ago lol

Alot of MCs aint what they used to be imo

Agreed. Though Fearless seems the most consistent in relation to the big mc's around 10 years ago. I would also say GQ but i havent heard enough sets with GQ in it, though regardless the guy smashes it

dat doesnt necessarly mean becuase he's always mashed, he can spit different lyrics on every single set. he wud still have 2fink of lyrics now and agen.

Lol I'm not sayin he can miraculously come up with new lyrics all the time because he's completely fucked out of his face (although I'm sure it would help), I'm just saying being fucked out of your face as an MC is not a good look

I don't think Shabba's lyrics are particularly good anyway

I'm just becoming less and less of a fan of these types of MC's because I've heard too many sets ruined by them screaming down the mic when you can already barely hear the music

I'm more into MC's like SP these days who just let the music do the talking and roll nicely alongside

yeaa das kool its all bout personal preferences wen it comes to jungle drum n bass because the music consists of so many different aspects. das y the music is the best cos its always innovative.

Look for a mix called

"The conspiracy part two", got more of your style MCs over darker beats, studio quality aswell so its good to rinse in your car

Back
Top Bottom