Dj Noisia Mc Shabba

robv.jpg

Lol I'm not sayin he can miraculously come up with new lyrics all the time because he's completely fucked out of his face (although I'm sure it would help), I'm just saying being fucked out of your face as an MC is not a good look

I don't think Shabba's lyrics are particularly good anyway

I'm just becoming less and less of a fan of these types of MC's because I've heard too many sets ruined by them screaming down the mic when you can already barely hear the music

I'm more into MC's like SP these days who just let the music do the talking and roll nicely alongside

Him and dBridge is a perfect combo.

Shabba is still the real dappa don, problem is a lot of the time he can't be bothered.

defintely shabba is a wiked mc personaly i rekon he's da best and in all of his sets he smashes it. u can tell sumtimes dat he is either ill or tired due to way too many bookings especially per night.

defintely shabba is a wiked mc personaly i rekon he's da best and in all of his sets he smashes it. u can tell sumtimes dat he is either ill or tired due to way too many bookings especially per night.

Ill or tired? Sorry mate, he's off his face lol

Don't see Ecksman ever lookin like Shabba and he would easily get at least as many bookings

And if Shabba can't be bothered to MC anymore what the fuck is he doing up on the stage, its hard enough for young mcs to break through as it is, let alone with established names taking their place when they can't even be bothered

I'm not sayin I've seen Shabba when he can't be bothered, but if this is the excuse then the above just sums up that its bollocks lol

And if Shabba can't be bothered to MC anymore what the fuck is he doing up on the stage, its hard enough for young mcs to break through as it is, let alone with established names taking their place when they can't even be bothered

I'm not sayin I've seen Shabba when he can't be bothered, but if this is the excuse then the above just sums up that its bollocks lol

i dont kno what u mean by shabba cant be bothered 2 mc, every set ive got of his from 96 to da present day, he always sounds like he's up for it hence spitting new lyrics everytime.
what other mc can spit different lyrics on every set. wiv shabba u can neva guess what he will sey next. all da other mcs most of da time u can.

Don't see Ecksman ever lookin like Shabba and he would easily get at least as many bookings

When have u ever seen shabba step on stage and not smash it. your chatting shit mate. Hes a fuckin pioneer.

Yeah I am a massive Shabba fan since way back in the Telepathy days. He just has the best stage presence out of any mc. It doesn't matter if he's buzzing if he hypes up a dance which he does pretty much every time he's on stage. And yeah would like to see Shabba on darker beats sometimes, although he blatently loves the new jump up sound over anything else.

Yeah I am a massive Shabba fan since way back in the Telepathy days. He just has the best stage presence out of any mc. It doesn't matter if he's buzzing if he hypes up a dance which he does pretty much every time he's on stage. And yeah would like to see Shabba on darker beats sometimes, although he blatently loves the new jump up sound over anything else.

search for Jumping Jack Frost @ Meditation W/ MCs Shabba, Navigator, Det

example of what u might be lookin for fuckin dark vibes imo around 40 min into the set dis is shabba at his best days around '99

Last edited:
99 was shabba's time
now is not
still rate him lyrically i jus wish he didn't sing n do all that party stuff
each to their own but i hate all that

99 was shabba's time
now is not
still rate him lyrically i jus wish he didn't sing n do all that party stuff
each to their own but i hate all that
YO actually there's a new set i heard of Logan D and Shabba and MC Stormin' on KOOL 94.6 FM 08-03-2009. Shabba has some fresh bars most I have never heard performed on any other set it is pretty hype.. stormin' also kills it...so yeah apparently Shabba D is back on the rise BIG IT UP!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom