Cheater Cheater, Outta national, Circle

[Politrix];245656 said:

Not at all why let someone take credit for your work. I say fair play to him for releasing so many tunes under the G dub name for so long ,if it was just him.

Maybe this will make Jake 'step up' and we could hear some new samples etc etc exactly what people are asking looking for in this thread.:miss_rep:

Gdub were alot better a while back it shows a decline without two of them

And i agree.. original ninja is bad!

3 tunes. 2 by taxman 1 by his brother How do they get away with writing almost identical melodies for all three of them.

i like the tunes individually but they just rip each other off :cool:

You forgot. Heist - Dont Understand (Taxman Remix), same sample again lol

Not at all why let someone take credit for your work. I say fair play to him for releasing so many tunes under the G dub name for so long ,if it was just him.

Maybe this will make Jake 'step up' and we could hear some new samples etc etc exactly what people are asking looking for in this thread.:miss_rep:

Yeah but to shout out about it on myspace. Its not a good look. I'd be steaming if i was jake. Keep your business behind closed doors and all that malarkey

Is it it 32 bars? Yeah i have that vinyl, don't really like most of G Dub's stuff, there's a few tunes i like though.

Dillinja has pretty much made a name for himself doing this (not a good name though lol).

Ez mate.

Dillinja made his name putting out fucking sick tunes back in the day mate lol

and his tunes bar a few have been outstanding and far far better than anyone from the new school

Last edited:
had this convo with dustek a while back on a thread, the intros and structures of the songs from g dub are all very very similar...which does make it ridiculously easy to mix.

im not hating though :D

Dude you have the playaz logo in your name, not good when your being a player hater lool :gaywhite:

I'm not a player hater, i have all of the releases so far off the Playaz label (i know they're is only 3 but come on, they've been the biggest anthems of 07/08 so far) and the next release is obviously going to be big (Hazard - Machete Bass EP).
I also have Original Sin's stuff and i love the G Dub remix of Ra, so i'm not saying i don't like that sound.

As for Dillinja, i think a few of his forthcoming tunes are phat mate- pirate station 2008 showed hes got a few smashers up his sleave i reckon.

Yeah tunes like Tunnel Grinder, Life, Make it work (so basically his Diggin in ya crates EP) are good tunes plus others, but i'm getting a bit bored of that sound now...

Dillinja made his name putting out fucking sick tunes back in the day mate lol

and his tunes bar a few have been outstanding and far far better than anyone from the new school

Yeah i didn't mean he's made a name for himself as in he has become well known, obviously i know he made loads of sick tunes quite a few years back like The Angels Fell etc.. but i meant he has made a name for himself as in 'Oh, it must be one of Dillinja's new songs, it has that sound in', because he uses the same sound in like all of his recent songs...

I'm not a player hater, i have all of the releases so far off the Playaz label (i know they're is only 3 but come on, they've been the biggest anthems of 07/08 so far) and the next release is obviously going to be big (Hazard - Machete Bass EP).
I also have Original Sin's stuff and i love the G Dub remix of Ra, so i'm not saying i don't like that sound.

Yeah tunes like Tunnel Grinder, Life, Make it work (so basically his Diggin in ya crates EP) are good tunes plus others, but i'm getting a bit bored of that sound now...

I was messing mate, yeh i know what you mean about dillinja. Kinda samey now but still rinses it i think. I love Clifton Crunch, is a sick tune:rambo:

im confused...

none of the songs sound the same. beast city and taxman scan darker the same? there 100% diffrent m8. I really dont get what you meen by sounding the same, there alll
diffrent to me.

The only songs that sound the same is taxmans simiar bass rise or drop and the taxman - circles and taxman & heist - equinox...

had this convo with dustek a while back on a thread, the intros and structures of the songs from g dub are all very very similar...which does make it ridiculously easy to mix.

im not hating though :D

The ridiculous thing is that I was taking a look at songs from different producers. The wave forms were almost exactly the same. Intro, build, drop, climax, outro. Everything in the same place plus or minus 4 bars. Oh and the drum samples were identical. Identical valleys and peaks. But if you listened to the tracks on the floor you'd think they were quite different, perhaps because of the different keys.

im confused...

none of the songs sound the same. beast city and taxman scan darker the same? there 100% diffrent m8. I really dont get what you meen by sounding the same, there alll
diffrent to me.

The only songs that sound the same is taxmans simiar bass rise or drop and the taxman - circles and taxman & heist - equinox...

No i wasn't saying that those few artists sound the same as each other, but each of the artist's tunes sound the same - like all of G Dub's stuff or all of Original Sin's Stuff. I like original sin but i hope he doesn't use his sound in everything he does...

The ridiculous thing is that I was taking a look at songs from different producers. The wave forms were almost exactly the same. Intro, build, drop, climax, outro. Everything in the same place plus or minus 4 bars. Oh and the drum samples were identical. Identical valleys and peaks. But if you listened to the tracks on the floor you'd think they were quite different, perhaps because of the different keys.

this is why i laugh when people suggest hazard should of won best dj at dnb awards.

dont get me wrong, i love hazard more than most dj's, but how anyone can mention his name in that category is beyond me.

the argument that he should win for his tune selection is bollocks. (if i had the amount of dubs that he has im sure i could impress you just as much)

sorry about the rant

Back
Top Bottom