Brookes Brothers - Beautiful [Forthcoming on Brookes Brother's LP - Breakbeat Kaos]

Re: Brookes Brothers - Beautiful [Forthcoming on Brookes Brother's LP - Breakbeat Kao

drop the male vocals and replace them with a females. this tune would have been a lot better, now it's just not that good... still really good production! the beat flows really nice!

Last edited:
Re: Brookes Brothers - Beautiful [Forthcoming on Brookes Brother's LP - Breakbeat Kao

its on the shogun podcast too, quite like it

I had a listen to the album on Tuesday.

14 tracks. Pure Brookes' Brothers vibes on it. I think it'll do really well

This track may be on NL5 as well I think...

Are all the tracks dnb mate? Or have they attempted a little dubstep like most producers at the moment?

Are all the tracks dnb mate? Or have they attempted a little dubstep like most producers at the moment?

There's a dubstep tune (which is actually fucking good seeing as i hate dubstep) and a housey tempo kind a thing.

Will get it, always been a fan of BB

Hey Wayne r u mates with them then? Or is there audio up for the public?

since i got into dnb, i've always been a fan of brookes brothers, thats why i have high expectations for the album. a dubstep tune by BB sounds might be also very interesting.

Hey Wayne r u mates with them then? Or is there audio up for the public?

Ive known Dan and Phil for a long time. One of their biggest supporters and fans. Thye gave me a lil exclusive listen to the LP a few weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom