BIGGEST MC OF 08??

on what terms am i a geek? Your the one gettin all upset over a small sentence. "HA HA" like you just got one over on me.
Strange lad.

urm.....how? By saying i like fatman scoop??? Joking is a sin now is it?
Two words....... ignore user.

I'm winding you up you mopey sop

The beauty of the internet is you never know when someone's joking, which is why everyone over-reacted to your thread about wanting to wash Roni Size in a bath or whatever it was...

If only there was a sarcasm button on this keyboard. hmmm lets see...
:devilslay

I'm winding you up you mopey sop

The beauty of the internet is you never know when someone's joking, which is why everyone over-reacted to your thread about wanting to wash Roni Size in a bath or whatever it was...

If only there was a sarcasm button on this keyboard. hmmm lets see...
:devilslay
fairplay mate. Your right. there is a market for some new keyboard invention. get in there fella. make yourself a small fortune.....if you can be bothered.
:shittin:

Love Eksman, GQ and Shabba, Det, i like IC3 as well although i hear him repeating stuff tooo many times moreso than alot of mc's.
I like GQ and Det cause their heavy low voices really suit the DNB what ever sort of tune it is!

Fearless is great for Crowd Hype and a decent mc otherwise but his voice really irritates me alot and i don't feel his voice suits alot of tunes.

Who i used to like but hate now is Bassman. I used to be feeling the whole Alan Shearer gig, but he just repeats over and over again more than alot of MC's , i know i'll get grilled for saying that lol, but tuff shit:D i can't stand the bloke.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom