Andy C 6 Hour Set - 25th April

Yes harry has his failings, no doubt...

He's painfully ginger with a cancerous penchant for clownstep & mens penises in his oral & anal orrifices...

But he has unprecedented access to bare exclusive andy c sets.

Every cloud > Silver lining.

N that...

Why did Matter and Proud 2 fail so badly?

I guess it must just cost a hell of a lot to put on nights there and they just weren't making enough money back.

I remember seriously thinking someone must have fucked up their business plan though because every Ram and Hospital night there was absolutely packed, there was no way they could have possibly hoped to make any more money from those nights (unless they didn't realize the majority of people would be buying one bottle of water from the bar per night).

So perhaps it was all the other nights that let them down, I seem to remember a story about Method Man flying over and not getting paid?! But apparently still did the gig..

I guess it must just cost a hell of a lot to put on nights there and they just weren't making enough money back.

I remember seriously thinking someone must have fucked up their business plan though because every Ram and Hospital night there was absolutely packed, there was no way they could have possibly hoped to make any more money from those nights (unless they didn't realize the majority of people would be buying one bottle of water from the bar per night).

So perhaps it was all the other nights that let them down, I seem to remember a story about Method Man flying over and not getting paid?! But apparently still did the gig..

One of the main factors was 'it's in the O2' which is a shit to travel to. A lot of people either didn't turn up or didn't buy tickets in the first place. The only night that I heard consistently sold out Matter was Hospitality... shame because Matter was an awesome venue

Why did Matter and Proud 2 fail so badly?

Thing is, when Matter first opened, they were still working on the Jubilee line extension (for the Olympics I think) so getting home from there was a fucking nightmare come saturday morning unless you got a very expensive cab, drove or were just stupid enough to try and bus it back to anywhere. The fucked travel link defo didnt help matters (pardon the pun). I was lucky that every Ram night i went to there my mate drove so it was never a thing. Still, i did once go there for a Hospitality and left early and did some rancid night bus journey back to civilisation. Pure Aids

Fucked up how Matter closing nearly got Fabric shut down too.

As for Proud2? I think they were just shit...

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking miss that venue though

Last edited by a moderator:
Thing is, when Matter first opened, they were still working on the Jubilee line extension (for the Olympics I think) so getting home from there was a fucking nightmare come saturday morning unless you got a very expensive cab, drove or were just stupid enough to try and bus it back to anywhere. The fucked travel link defo didnt help matters (pardon the pun). I was lucky that every Ram night i went to there my mate drove so it was never a thing. Still, i did once go there for a Hospitality and left early and did some rancid night bus journey back to civilisation. Pure Aids

Fucked up how Matter closing nearly got Fabric shut down too.

As for Proud2? I think they were just shit...

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking miss that venue though

yep all true, transport was an absolute cunt

Last edited by a moderator:
you're all a bunch of pussies try getting a train back to hull or some other godforsaken town north of watford gap after a night out.

:teeth:

Good luck to them hope they find a way to keep it profitable.

regarding transport, looks like youd be able to gt a cab to a tube staion for 20£ if not less ?? Most people wouldnt sack off a night out over £20 possibly split 4 ways would they or am i missing something?

Yes harry has his failings, no doubt...

He's painfully ginger with a cancerous penchant for clownstep & mens penises in his oral & anal orrifices...

But he has unprecedented access to bare exclusive andy c sets.

Every cloud > Silver lining.

N that...

lol yeh is he best mates with jameszero ? might just give him a PM now

The last 6 or even 7 hour set at Fabric was way too much. Relentless mixing the whole night.

I hope it is at building 6. I haven't been to matter in a while. Not since it was called proud2 and Mish mash played there. Room two has been ruined though. It's pink with multicoloured spots everywhere. Feels like a fucking nursery, which is great for Moskit

Oh yeah didn't the dj after play alien girl with the filter lfo thing on? Vaguely remember that

Jesuz fucking Christ not again. Don't think I can handle another 6 months of Danwell's fappin over how great the set was you had to be there...

Back
Top Bottom