Andy C 6 Hour Set - 25th April

shame its the same night as shogun audio. Einstein planning or competition, who knows. will be interesting to see how big the venue is, and if GQ will be pon de mic

shame its the same night as shogun audio. Einstein planning or competition, who knows. will be interesting to see how big the venue is, and if GQ will be pon de mic

Yeah I'm curious as to where it'll be held as it's clearly not gonna be at Fabric this time.

If I can find flights for under $800 I might pull the trigger on a trip across the pond. Always wanted to go to London, this seems like a good excuse.

Last edited:
Saw Andy earlier this year in Toronto, dropped a 4 hour masterpiece for us. If I was one the right side of the world I'd see you all there.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

will be there! the last one was one of the best sets I've ever heard! any one got any clips of that brown paper bag/Planet dust double ? Was fucking madness

will be there! the last one was one of the best sets I've ever heard! any one got any clips of that brown paper bag/Planet dust double ? Was fucking madness

If you PM Harry3 he's got the full audio for it mate.

He sorted me out anyway...

Big up Harry

:2thumbs:

If you PM Harry3 he's got the full audio for it mate.

He sorted me out anyway...

Big up Harry

:2thumbs:

i may of only just made a username but i have browsed the forum for quite a while so forgive me for being skeptical but I'm gonna call bullshit on that one lol

Back
Top Bottom