amsterdam

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
THB u'll probably end up gettin so highly blessed that u wont have the energy to go 2 any clubs lol, thats wt happened with me anyway lol
Same man, nightlife I found wasn't that good, drinking isn't really a big thing over there and its bloody expensive too, €6 for a pint, nearly 5 quid. Much better to experience coffee shops, thats why your there anyway.......

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
sup mates.im going to amsterdam for my first time next week. so do u guys have any tips of good dnb clubs or somthing.???
ezzz mates
I went Melkweg (not INNO) one night and it was nuts (grimey uk garage & D&B was getting rinsed hard), always worth finding out whats on in there if your in the area.

I went Escape once as well but was so fucked my mate had to take me back to the Hotel, nice looking club but no D&B.

alexanthony

Impact (Engage Audio)
sup mates.im going to amsterdam for my first time next week. so do u guys have any tips of good dnb clubs or somthing.???
ezzz mates
going there this weekend mate... my first time i cant fucking waiit

really looking forward to smomking the pengest weed and doing shrooms :)

enjoy yourself bro

djrowney

G13 RECORDS/SMOKESCREEN
VIP Junglist
theres 2 other nights on in the week, big blaze on thursday at winstone kingdome club - escape / ruthless kombo / total recall and many more and then next level on sunday at the same club - ruffstuff / ruthless kombo / sparx / edit / sickone etc etc;

TerrA_

VIP Junglist
Rent a small boat and make a party on board ; that's what I always wanted to do over there.. instead of being stupidly stoned in every coffee.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Rent a small boat and make a party on board ; that's what I always wanted to do over there.. instead of being stupidly stoned in every coffee.
Defo a good idea, maybe a bit cold/rainy over there now for it though but still always good fun to do in the dam!