amsterdam

dnb_swede

sup mates.im going to amsterdam for my first time next week. so do u guys have any tips of good dnb clubs or somthing.???
ezzz mates

THB u'll probably end up gettin so highly blessed that u wont have the energy to go 2 any clubs lol, thats wt happened with me anyway lol

THB u'll probably end up gettin so highly blessed that u wont have the energy to go 2 any clubs lol, thats wt happened with me anyway lol

Same man, nightlife I found wasn't that good, drinking isn't really a big thing over there and its bloody expensive too, €6 for a pint, nearly 5 quid. Much better to experience coffee shops, thats why your there anyway.......

Might as well go to Inno in the Dam mate. Just the 1st night, Melkweg, as the club for the 2nd night is shit.

sup mates.im going to amsterdam for my first time next week. so do u guys have any tips of good dnb clubs or somthing.???
ezzz mates

I went Melkweg (not INNO) one night and it was nuts (grimey uk garage & D&B was getting rinsed hard), always worth finding out whats on in there if your in the area.

I went Escape once as well but was so fucked my mate had to take me back to the Hotel, nice looking club but no D&B.

ezzz mates

going there this weekend mate... my first time i cant fucking waiit

really looking forward to smomking the pengest weed and doing shrooms :)

enjoy yourself bro

theres 2 other nights on in the week, big blaze on thursday at winstone kingdome club - escape / ruthless kombo / total recall and many more and then next level on sunday at the same club - ruffstuff / ruthless kombo / sparx / edit / sickone etc etc;

Rent a small boat and make a party on board ; that's what I always wanted to do over there.. instead of being stupidly stoned in every coffee.

Rent a small boat and make a party on board ; that's what I always wanted to do over there.. instead of being stupidly stoned in every coffee.

Defo a good idea, maybe a bit cold/rainy over there now for it though but still always good fun to do in the dam!

Back
Top Bottom