WHY?

Eagarmizzle

SOUTH WEEZY
Why am I being hated on for my posts? Am I not open to an opinion? i'm being docked "reputation points" Just because I put up a thread about a tune that SPY remixed which sounded like another tune made by somebody else. I'm here for 1 reason and thats to discuss my love of DnB with like minded people but it seems this site is full of obnoxious dick heads who seem to get very emotional about content submitted. If I'm supposed to only post about serious subjects then whats the whole point of being here? All I have is an opinion but some cunt wants to sit behind his or hers computer and take it into their hands to judge me and tell me whether or not my posts will benefit others on the forum? well excuse me if I cant be asked to scroll through thread after thread looking for a possibility that what i'm about to post has not already been done. I don't actually care whether it has or hasn't in the 1st place. If I want to post something do I not have the right to do so?

Ever since I've been on here most of the people on here act like spoilt children...... Too bloody serious. Its just music. Its not as if I have come on here trolling threads or posting about heavy metal or anything? I've been called a mong a dick and batty fucker, all in less than a week but you know what??? Out to those peeps though......... GO SUCK YA MUMS!!!! Fuck this piece of shit faggot forum. You can all kiss my massive black person ass coz this is lame!!!!! Ban me whatever couldn't give a toss.... BYE!!!

s4b046.jpg

Last edited:
get very emotional about content submitted.
ironic

is someone picking on you little flower? tell teddy who's been mean to you and i'll have a word with their parents.

the problem lies with yourself and YOUR behaviour. its probably not your opinion but the way you state it.
you say you dont give a toss but look at ya! look at what you have fucking typed? man up, take out your tampon, you don't need it. grow a fucking pair. your 25 for fucks sake. getting all emotional because someone gave u bad rep. jeez.

Yeah, getting hung up about rep is the least of your worries really. I don't think making that "waste thread" thread helped your cause really either.

This guy's got a point.

there seems to be a lot of bullying going on recently. i dont mind a bit of noob banter- been guilty of it myself, but its been borderline harassment recently, especially in waffle. i would have expected the mods/admins to be welcoming to all members, but when they are also engaging in it or turning a blind eye to it, its not a good environment to promote growth of the site, and it reinforces the bad vibes. If the mods aren't going to stand up for the new members then we wont be getting any more new members. I certainly wouldn't recommend this site to anyone if I knew what sort of welcome they were going to receive.

i dont want to be part of a community where people are bullied and victimised because they're new/annoying ffs. If someone is pissing you off, put them on ignore for crying out loud.

Mods need to man up and start setting a positive example.

PLUR (heh)

:grouphug:

- - - Updated - - -

Why am I being hated on for my posts? Am I not open to an opinion? i'm being docked "reputation points" Just because I put up a thread about a tune that SPY remixed which sounded like another tune made by somebody else. I'm here for 1 reason and thats to discuss my love of DnB with like minded people but it seems this site is full of obnoxious dick heads who seem to get very emotional about content submitted. If I'm supposed to only post about serious subjects then whats the whole point of being here? All I have is an opinion but some cunt wants to sit behind his or hers computer and take it into their hands to judge me and tell me whether or not my posts will benefit others on the forum? well excuse me if I cant be asked to scroll through thread after thread looking for a possibility that what i'm about to post has not already been done. I don't actually care whether it has or hasn't in the 1st place. If I want to post something do I not have the right to do so?

Ever since I've been on here most of the people on here act like spoilt children...... Too bloody serious. Its just music. Its not as if I have come on here trolling threads or posting about heavy metal or anything? I've been called a mong a dick and batty fucker, all in less than a week but you know what??? Out to those peeps though......... GO SUCK YA MUMS!!!! Fuck this piece of shit faggot forum. You can all kiss my massive black person ass coz this is lame!!!!! Ban me whatever couldn't give a toss.... BYE!!

Welcome to the forum mate. if someone is being unreasonable toward you, feel free to report their posts to the mods by clicking on the small triangle on the bottom left hand side of their post (near the thanks button), and the mods will review their posts for you. Mods can also see who is giving you negative rep, so if someone is harassing you with rep comments, please get a mod to look into it. good luck :)

Not really crying. I just dont see the reason for the harshness.

I'LL FUCK YO ALL UP!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And regardless of when I joined. I never really used this piece a crap!!!! I have a life tbh. I have only come on here recently because Facebook is gaaaay

Not really crying. I just dont see the reason for the harshness.

I'LL FUCK YO ALL UP!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And regardless of when I joined. I never really used this piece a crap!!!! I have a life tbh. I have only come on here recently because Facebook is gaaaay

Don't take it to heart man. As Gumby said, If someone is annoying you, put them on ignore. Honestly, I wish I could go into people's accounts and place people on ignore on their behalf. Would probably make life a lot easier for everyone involved.

EAGERMIZZLEDICK... YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING SPENG. CUNT. TWAT ROT. FAGGOT DICK. DID YOU HAVE A BBQ THIS WEEKEND? NICE AND SUNNY. DO YOU HAVE AMERICAN YELLOW MUSTARD? I DO. BUT IF YOU DONT USE IT FOR A WHILE YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU SHAKE THAT SHIT. BOY YOU DO, WANNA KNOW WHY? okay ill tell you why. ITS BECAUSE THE MUSTARD AND VINEGAR AND WATER CONTENT. IT SEPERATES. SO YOU GET A LITTLE YELLOW POOL OF VINEGAR MUSTARD JUICE ONTOP OF THE BOTTLE. SO SHAKE THAT TO SAVE A WASTED BURGER. I HAD THE FATTEST BURGER AND I PISSED YELLOW MUSTARD WATER ALL OVER THAT BITCH EARLIER.

If this place is a piece of crap why are you here?

Leave the being a beeeeitch to Ahmed.

Unlucky about the vinegar ewokz

yeah. but i think gumby is right, and to set the example im giong to ban her for talking like that in my house. think your so big. better take that bass out your voice. if youre so good at it why dont you mod for a while. see how you like it, having to click stuff and... other stuff. ive had to take time off from work to do this, its not easy, but because i choose to. doesnt mean youre better than me, ive been on tv. did like a hundred situps today. my tv is flatscreen, really big. and an electric guitar. i think ive made my point.

what is the problem exactly, you get neg rep from people for being a speng, thats allowed, its part of the forum, its a function on here so feel free to use it.

the other functions you can use, and this is just looking at the design, is as follows: ignore user and report post. both selfexplanatory, i should think. these functions are all somewhat connected.

finally, having explained all this, figured i might as well explain that acting all hog one minute and then like a lil bitch the next is never appreciated where ever you go.

so rather than trying to prevent some of the cuntish attitudes, the solution is for the noob to ignore the people who are harassing them? its like, as soon as you have a big post count, you can be a total cunt, and get high 5s all round.

this place is not what it used to be.

like i said, i dont mind the banter, but we wont be getting too many new users unless they are thick skinned. pretty awful tbh.

way too much arse licking and e-penis stroking going on.

:hotpants:

- - - Updated - - -

I neg repped you, for trolling and being annoying. You joined 2 years ago and are just after attention

wow, what an arsehole thing to do. we're judging people on their join date now?

3pd7qb.jpg

Not taking it to heart. I'm actually laughing as I fly out to miami 2moz and I know every single 1 of you have either work or fuck all to do :D

Oh and I posted a mix for yous to wank over as you lot seem to be married to the music......

BYE!!!!

not sure why or how you flying anywhere is relevant. did you think the thread you posted would stay where you were, (londonb maybe) and they wouldnt have it miami?
thats time youre thinking about, not space.
but you get on that plane buddy, fly where ever you want. i should probably point out that the internet looks the same in miami as it does where you are now. ill check out your mix, because this thread is amusing in a throw your toys kind of way. or maybe not. i might, if im bored some day.

gumby if you honestly believe something untowards has happened here, then do tell. we get reported threads and pms about things from users all the time, there is nothing strange about that, and its handled according to forum rules. what would you do? by the by, thick skin is required where ever you go, there is no forum online or otherwise that suffers princesses
a wawawawaawaaa i hate you thread with throw my toys as the main point gets the same treatment it always has.

Last edited:
im not talking about the situation with this guy karl.

im speaking in general terms. if the advice of mods is for the noobs to be putting the long term users on ignore, theres is something a bit backward about that imo.

terpits post proves my point.

Back
Top Bottom