WHY?

Eagarmizzle

SOUTH WEEZY
Why am I being hated on for my posts? Am I not open to an opinion? i'm being docked "reputation points" Just because I put up a thread about a tune that SPY remixed which sounded like another tune made by somebody else. I'm here for 1 reason and thats to discuss my love of DnB with like minded people but it seems this site is full of obnoxious dick heads who seem to get very emotional about content submitted. If I'm supposed to only post about serious subjects then whats the whole point of being here? All I have is an opinion but some cunt wants to sit behind his or hers computer and take it into their hands to judge me and tell me whether or not my posts will benefit others on the forum? well excuse me if I cant be asked to scroll through thread after thread looking for a possibility that what i'm about to post has not already been done. I don't actually care whether it has or hasn't in the 1st place. If I want to post something do I not have the right to do so?

Ever since I've been on here most of the people on here act like spoilt children...... Too bloody serious. Its just music. Its not as if I have come on here trolling threads or posting about heavy metal or anything? I've been called a mong a dick and batty fucker, all in less than a week but you know what??? Out to those peeps though......... GO SUCK YA MUMS!!!! Fuck this piece of shit faggot forum. You can all kiss my massive black person ass coz this is lame!!!!! Ban me whatever couldn't give a toss.... BYE!!!

s4b046.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the reps. I did write I wanted to see how many I could get didn't I? :lol:

BTW, I meant real name, not the name you hide behind. Oh children...

Last edited:
Are we gonna play the I know you but you don't know me game all day or are you gonna introduce yourself?

Are we gonna play the I know you but you don't know me game all day or are you gonna introduce yourself?

Who me? Nah, my names Marlon Hamilton. Brought up in Roehampton now live in Battersea. I live with my Mrs, drive a fork lift for a living and have my 1st child on the way. Due beginning of November. I listen to mainly neurofunk and tech and I like well produced jump up. Nothing from the likes of turno, alpha, guv etc.... Rubbish dnb that is. I'm generally content with myself non religious and known to be a cunt. DnB is a way of life to me not just a music. In fact I am religious. I follow the raving religion!!! Have a nice day :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Who me? Nah, my names Marlon Hamilton. Brought up in Roehampton now live in Battersea. I live with my Mrs, drive a fork lift for a living and have my 1st child on the way. Due beginning of November. I listen to mainly neurofunk and tech and I like well produced jump up. Nothing from the likes of turno, alpha, guv etc.... Rubbish dnb that is. I'm generally content with myself non religious and known to be a cunt. DnB is a way of life to me not just a music. In fact I am religious. I follow the raving religion!!! Have a nice day :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Awesome. Nice to meet you man

Back
Top Bottom