who wants to do another forum mix?

When do we start ??

I'm quite bizzy with work atm and don't have much time, but i'm always in for a mix!!

I can't come online that much these days, so it would be wonderful if someone pm's me with the info.. :)

Hey man if you wanna do the timeline thing I'll be able to do one of the earlier years, sure I'll be able to twist Sirus' arm to do an earlier year aswell

Yeah I'm up for it if you need an early year slot.

I would also love to do one of the earlier years.

Ted do you think we could break off into teams? Maybe covering 93-96, 97-00, 01-07, 08-present? The timeline thing is soooo much more exciting.. :drums:

Yeah I'm up for it if you need an early year slot.
yes mate nice one for that.

I would also love to do one of the earlier years.

Ted do you think we could break off into teams? Maybe covering 93-96, 97-00, 01-07, 08-present? The timeline thing is soooo much more exciting.. :drums:

cheers paps.
if we split it up into teams how would we piece each section together? i could serato it and hope the tunes mixed together ok, or were u thinking about having 3 seperate mixtapes? i suppose that could make sense as it would be a 4 cd thing. then again i like the idea of 1 big long mixtape.

think we have enough of us to take us up to 2000 and im sure most people are able to do 2006 - 2012

who's able to do the 2000 - 2006 years? i think thats where we are lacking at the moment.

if anyone wants to kick start on the 93 feel free to do a 5 track mix, just let me know u going.

so we need 20 dj's
here is whos game already

ted
fallen gem
hyperd4eva
jwood
wayne
beaks
papa j
charli131
t345e
hab
mish mash
phatsam
emersonsamuels
rocksteady
alexanthony
stusmith
jimixyz
jhse23
animkeelive
jmz
dedbult
skwiffer
sicx
rjdnb
zackmrg
nelsonr
prettyherb
sirus

so thats 28 djs. big support.. sorry to some, we all cant do it im afraid.
those who dont get a part in this one. i'll put something else together.
i'd love to decide who plays in the fairest of ways but honestly fuck that! i want this as good as possible. will be based on who can do the years we need and whos fucking awesome.

i'll send out some messages and find out who can do which years and get this off and running

i'll do 2001/2002 if you want?

seems to be one of those slightly trickier years

Last edited:
I'd do a better job from 2003 onwards, that's where my dnb collection gets substantial enough.

I could probably do one of the 2000-2006 years. If its only 5 tunes I'll probably be able to do any of those years. I'll take a look on discogs to see what years I've got

I definitely reckon the timeline idea is the way to do it.

Having just given discogs a quick scan I reckon if I had the choice of any year id do 2000

anything 2001/2 onwards would be bless

but could probably also do stuff from 97 but will have to check my collection!

Last edited:
J you're an asshole, I would kick the shit out of 2001. Nah, but for real, you're probably gonna smash it.

But I gotta say, 2005 is sounding like my year. MAYBE 2006, but I hear other folks are happier about that.

EDIT: Nope. 2005. Already started planning. Oh man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom