who wants to do another forum mix?

Nice one guys
Almost 20 potential participants so far.
Anymore? We'll round up all the peeps then formulate a plan and kick start it into action

Hey man if you wanna do the timeline thing I'll be able to do one of the earlier years, sure I'll be able to twist Sirus' arm to do an earlier year aswell

Hey man if you wanna do the timeline thing I'll be able to do one of the earlier years, sure I'll be able to twist Sirus' arm to do an earlier year aswell
wicked cheers jmz.
i was thinking about a year each so if we did 93-2012 thats 20 years and 20 djs.
i can do anything from 94 upwards. as long as we can get a few others that have pre 2000 tracks then i think this could be good. each person can up the tempo slightly on each early year to keep it flowing nicley.
Im game.

Havent actually recorded anything for almost a year. Well overdue.

cheers D
I'd be up for this. For themes, you could do a four seasons mix, for the the whole year?

nice one skwiffer. like that idea too.

who else has pre millenium tracks? speak up we need u

i can do anything from about 2003 onwards.. i have a fair bit of older stuff but only like 4-5 tracks per year from pre 1999

I've got a bunch of 2005/6 stuff and then stuff over the last couple of years. A few bits from across the years, as well, but I don't think anything I could put a mix together with.

i still prefer the A-Z idea for ease and to prevent people competing as much for years...

A-Z would be less hassle, but timeline would be fucking epic if we could pull it off. Shall we do a little poll? I think these two ideas are pretty solid, wouldn't mind either to be honest.

timeline would be fucking epic if we could pull it off

this is the bit that concerns me to be honest. if!!!

would be a great history mix of drum and bass, but won't be easy.
lets say 20 years, 20 dj's 5 tracks each. thats 100 tracks. sounds a lot but to basically define a whole genre, its really not many. a lot of pressure for each dj to pick just 5 and to also pull of some great mixes too. but done right i think it would be very rewarding.

a-z would also be great. slightly easier to pull of but still epic.

whichever we do i think we should do the other afterwards.

saying that tho, we don't actually need a theme at all. would be a nice touch but not essential. if anyone has any more ideas for a theme they are more than welcome, dont be shy.

we'll round up the troops. set a poll. see what we can do.

thanks for the interest so far guys. looking forward to piecing this together.

I'd deffo be down for the timeline ting- the majority of my collection is 2006+ though as that's when I first started getting into it all.

Back
Top Bottom