who is also lovin dubstep at the moment? :-)

but what will ruin it is like everything else, if it takes off massively, the mainstream boys will do what they did with D+B and it will just get plain overplayed, what will bury it is if idiots like skibba fearless and fats get involved and shout over the top of it, like they have ruined drum and bass for me, im an original day one man, everything was fine until they tried to make it there own, i had to walk away from mainstream stuff as it does my nut in, now im a renegade hardware man through and through, ill never goto another slamming shitty vinyl

:word: :word: and :word:

This is exactly how i feel about Mainstream.......Liquid still seems to me more underground.

Checking out a dubstep mix now to give it my thoughts :)

:word: :word: and :word:

This is exactly how i feel about Mainstream.......Liquid still seems to me more underground.

Checking out a dubstep mix now to give it my thoughts :)

wont look back mate ;)

its where dnb was a few years ago, taking influences from all sorts of genres... Only a few people in dnb doin that at the min in my opinion

one of the reasons i listen to drum and bass is for the speed as i'm pretty sure most people do so i don't really see why dubstep drum & bass get linked, or even talked about at the same place

one of the reasons i listen to drum and bass is for the speed as i'm pretty sure most people do so i don't really see why dubstep drum & bass get linked, or even talked about at the same place

ITS THE BASS!!!!!!!

And they compliment each other so well, nothin better than a nice dubstep skank in the middle of a dnb set, or disapearing to room to for a dubstep skank or vice versa, a nice bit of dnb at the end of a dubstep set

Lol poor lad just asked for people who like dubstep!! Yeah ive started to have a feel for it recently as i used to hate it and just think of k'd out emos when i listened to it but now i thinks its ok.

if you dont like Dubstep just listen to the Rusko Essential mix and im sure you will all be sucked!!

Dubstep is grimey!

I did and it still gets a bit boring after about 10 minutes....there are certain d-step tunes out there I like, but way too much shit for me to listen through to find other good ones.

ITS THE BASS!!!!!!!

And they compliment each other so well, nothin better than a nice dubstep skank in the middle of a dnb set, or disapearing to room to for a dubstep skank or vice versa, a nice bit of dnb at the end of a dubstep set

spot on mate! love a bit of dubstep at a rave, dont get me wrong, im all about the drums, but unlike dnb more often than not theres a good atmosphere as the heads there are only there to hear the music and not start agro...been listning for about 2 years now and its so good to see more and more new nights popping up all over the place

ITS THE BASS!!!!!!!

Im with u bruv its the bass i play and produce jump up and ill do a half dnb half dub step set live and people eat it up foe the bass! I love it mainstream is even killin it-rusko,caspa,benga etc all wicked!

i think its a phase full of bandwagon jumpers
i do rate it but its gettin very saturated already, nuff tunes sounding the same and some of the jumpuppy stuff has no vibes whatsoever...yes, i know theres jumpup dnb like this aswell but i don't see the big deal of it...most of the stuff i hear has all characteristics of dnb (dubby stuff/jumpup) but slowed down
its just a phase i think, wait till the next new trend comes out and see how many peeps are lovin dubstep then...

dubstep is pure dirty fucken filth,

i can't get enough!

* anyone know that song with the killaz dont die sample at the start?

sounds nothing like the dnb version, its a real deep moody fucker

Back
Top Bottom