who is also lovin dubstep at the moment? :-)

sorry but its not for me...................

for me its too easy to mix..........but thats not why i dont feel it

sorry but its not for me...................

for me its too easy to mix..........but thats not why i dont feel it

How is it easy to mix dude? Dubstep has like no set drum pattern, only stipulation is that there is roughly 140bpm (although that is not set in stone) and lots of bass, and thats it. That makes it kinda hard to mix in my opinion.

How is it easy to mix dude? Dubstep has like no set drum pattern, only stipulation is that there is roughly 140bpm (although that is not set in stone) and lots of bass, and thats it. That makes it kinda hard to mix in my opinion.

ive got some Caspa, Joker & Rustie, Rusko tunes there a piece of piss to mix. all im saying. dont wanna come across like a ball bag. its just not my thing.

nah nah nah, i get you. But the tunes you have are all the 'mainstream' kinda sounds as other people call them. I bet you most of/if not all of them tunes have snares dropping on the third and have pretty much the same drum pattern. Some dubstep snares hit anywhere, and some tunes dont even have snares lol.

nah nah nah, i get you. But the tunes you have are all the 'mainstream' kinda sounds as other people call them. I bet you most of/if not all of them tunes have snares dropping on the third and have pretty much the same drum pattern. Some dubstep snares hit anywhere, and some tunes dont even have snares lol.

i dont really wanna elaborate man. ill end up putting my foot in my mouth

I used to find it boring

then i listened to this Caspa mix in my car and now i can't get enuf

i een bought some dubstep vinyl the other day....

Caspa - Well Ard that is a sick tune though to be fair to the man.

"Geezer was so 'ard even his nightmares were scared of him"

"i dont care if hes Mohammed im 'ard Bruce Lee" thats fucking brilliant then the bass you gotta love it

blatantly easy to mix. its practically 2/3rd the speed of dnb

yeh but usually, its not actually 70bpm, its 140 but its 'half-step' so it is arranged to sound like its half the speed if you get me. I actually find mixing fast music a lot easier than mixing slow stuff, i dunno, must be my brain? Im not a dj anyway, just a fella who mucks about on his mates decks lol :andy:

yeh but usually, its not actually 70bpm, its 140 but its 'half-step' so it is arranged to sound like its half the speed if you get me. I actually find mixing fast music a lot easier than mixing slow stuff, i dunno, must be my brain? Im not a dj anyway, just a fella who mucks about on his mates decks lol :andy:

oh dear (n)

love dubstep as a style of music but i swear he tunes cud be better. Im likin wer its goin at the minute with the whole techno minimal sound creepin in. It had to go somewhere after womwom.

I love Dub... as in Dub... the real shit!! not this Dub-step stuff... although some dubstep is sick...

but all in all i much prefer the good old fasioned straight up Dub.... much better....

Big up Aba Shanti I sound system!! Absolutly deadly!!

aba_shanti_2.jpg

aba-shanti-i.jpg

So are C&S like the Pendulum of dubstep then?

Tight between them and caspa and rusko for who gets the most student twats rushing the dance floor.

Sick producers both of them, but too much in the same style and too many near identical sets for me.

Back
Top Bottom