who is also lovin dubstep at the moment? :-)

one of the reasons i listen to drum and bass is for the speed as i'm pretty sure most people do so i don't really see why dubstep drum & bass get linked, or even talked about at the same place

Both came about from the same scene really, its just a tempo thing. Also, alot of dnb producers/djs and dupstep producers/djs cross over.

Side point, went to a dubstep night last night (first time going to an only dubstep night) and it was fucking sick! All about the underground dubstep, much less wobble and horn and more clinky and beaty.

i think its a phase full of bandwagon jumpers
i do rate it but its gettin very saturated already, nuff tunes sounding the same and some of the jumpuppy stuff has no vibes whatsoever...yes, i know theres jumpup dnb like this aswell but i don't see the big deal of it...most of the stuff i hear has all characteristics of dnb (dubby stuff/jumpup) but slowed down
its just a phase i think, wait till the next new trend comes out and see how many peeps are lovin dubstep then...

I think its people enjoying a bit of a change, nothing to do with people jumping on a band wagon, alot of people are only recently hearing about the it as it is still a fairly young genre it's been around about half the time of Jungle/drum n bass and there are still alot of people who dont know what that is. I still meet so many people an mention dubstep an their like wtf is that?

To say it is just a phase is ignorant.

LONG LIVE DUBSTEP!

Back
Top Bottom