Who are you looking out for in 2011?

Delta Heavy and Camo & Krooked on a big scale. On a more underground/local tip, I very much look forward to watching Rowney & Propz absolutely kill it next year.

loads to look out for......

Ed:it
dRamatic & dbAudio
Soul Intent

and thats just from Nottingham alone !!!

Others im lookin forward to are Enei, Eastcolors, Joe Syntax, Bazil, Amoss, Pessimist bloody loads really

Saw SPY play in Bournemouth last night and he played some massive tunes! There was a proper dangerous jungly tune he played which I think his mate said was called Walker or Walter or Water? Couldn't hear him to be honest and I was fairly messy, but it was ridiculous! I'll be looking out for this!

Command Strange from Kazakstan is gonna be massive in 2011

http://soundcloud.com/command_strange

borat_cannes_2.jpg

Sorry, had to be done :teeth:

That's what it's called! Nice one Escape

The amount of times I've asked people and then the night's moved on n I've just forgotten...

What's his artist name then?

Wait and see :D

---------- Post added at 00:25 ---------- Previous post was at 00:24 ----------

But i think he captures the old school Ram sound better than most of the new signings, just brought it up to date

This ^^^^

alright, didnt wana open a new thread just for this , but does anyone know when this is going to be out or if i missed the bloody release already ?

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Icicle definately one to watch out for, his mixing abilities are off the scale and he is always proper into it, as is every one on Shogun. Can not wait to see him early 2011

survival... only get even bigger and better this year
ulterior motive... dirty in a different style
octane & dlr... just dirty full stop
raiden... he has range
the insiders... if their last 12" was anything to go by, these guys are coming back strong
amit... this might be a bit specualtive, but i've been waiting for him to come back storng for a couple of years and i'm hoping this is the year

Icicle
Ulterior motive
Octane & Dlr
Audio
Radien
Enei
Misanthrope
Noisia
Phace
Rockwell
Spectrasoul
Break
Commix
Hive
Landscapers
Ewun
Calyx & Teebee
Jubie
Skeptical

Im sure some new artists will emerge this year but hopefully it will continue where last year left of will the nice rolling tech sound :)

Last edited:
Gotta watch out for Joeseph Fritz in 2011 too. If he breaks outta that prison a rape is gunna be imminent!

The Unreleased dubs album Dom & Roland is working on. So far I know that it features tracks from Dillinjs, Photek, Optical and Dom & Roland

Going to be a massive album. Download Bailey's show from last week for a 30 minute mix from Dom featuring solely tracks from this album.

Back
Top Bottom