Where can i some dnb from!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about buying traktor at a later stage.
Not having enough room made me move to Cdjs as I have hundreds and hundreds of vinyl

sell them? you could easily restack on mp3s then, just keep the ones that have a sentimental meaning to you

hED0362C9

LOUD NOISES!!!!

they're called mpTHREES not mpFREES

If you download digital music illegally despite it only costing a pound to buy a tune you're a cunt who should punch themself in the face

IMO

Jesus you lot took the time to troll the Internet for pictures just to post in this thread, really?
Grow up ffs.

Don't have to tell me about supporting artists I have over 600 vinyl.
And been using turntables way before no doubt half of you's where in pre-school, again got nothing to say jog on.

And just to mention buying a track for 1 pound odd is how exactly ripping the artist of? £5 + a record 2 tracks as such.
It sounds about rite considering its digital. No studio fees as such, no pressing etc.
Care to explains how this is ripping them of? At least try and bring something constructive and give to this thread, that so many have contributed to in a positive way(sarcasm)

Last edited:
Jesus you lot took the time to troll the Internet for pictures just to post in this thread, really?
Grow up ffs.

Don't have to tell me about supporting artists I have over 600 vinyl.
And been using turntables way before no doubt half of you's where in pre-school, again got nothing to say jog on.

And just to mention buying a track for 1 pound odd is how exactly ripping the artist of? £5 + a record 2 tracks as such.
It sounds about rite considering its digital. No studio fees as such, no pressing etc.
Care to explains how this is ripping them of? At least try and bring something constru give to this thread, that so many have contributed to in a positive way(sarcasm)

Oh please shut the fuck up

You own 600 pieces of vinyl. So fucking what? Well done you.

And that 'i've been using decks since before you were born' chat is tired and boring. Like you know everyone who uses this forum.

If you're so up for supporting the artists dont come onto a forum asking where to download tunes from for free. Go Chemical Records, pay a quid, get new jump up or whatever strand of drum and bass you claim to like. Simple really

And people wonder way new members probably don't stick around for long, if this is the shape of the forum the members and mods want then good luck to you all. For a new members get stick for a simple question and a simple answer is just showing the maturity of a majority who have wasted time and their effort to try and poke fun of a simple question.

Feel free to keep posting stupid pictures up etc as it will bump this thread up and keep it fresh, and with a bit of luck might be spotted by people who want to help me and enjoy this site as much as the next person.

Rant over~ good day people

I was mentioning me and turntables to show I'm no newbie to dnb that's all, calm down.

I was also looking to try my Cdjs out that's all nothing criminal as this site offers it, I just didn't know where to look until a member showed me, again please calm and sit down fella.

Also the over 600 records was a reference to me supporting artists while most are buying digital and bootlegs etc while I was still supporting them buying records.

So don't preach to me I should support them as I do and will carry on to.

Last edited:

And that 'i've been using decks since before you were born' chat is tired and boring. Like you know everyone who uses this forum.

If you're so up for supporting the artists dont come onto a forum asking where to download tunes from for free. Go Chemical Records, pay a quid, get new jump up or whatever strand of drum and bass you claim to like. Simple really
Yeah 600 pieces. Probably 5 records snapped into 600 pieces.

Yeah 600 pieces. Probably 5 records snapped into 600 pieces.

No in all honesty steve,
Can I call you steve?
Most people here jump at anyone who might (possibly) be stealing music because thats how we roll. It's happened before.
The idea is if you guilt trip everyone into buying more music then we keep the industry healthy, thats why everybody has been on edge with you.
It's a nasty tactic, sure, but it works. Don't take it personally. Bro if carlsberg made dnb forums it would look like this one

I've just moved to CDs. Did I tell you I've just moved to CDs? Did I tell you I own over 600 vinyl? I've just moved to CDs. Did I tell you I've just moved to CDs? Did I tell you I own over 600 vinyl? I've just moved to CDs. Did I tell you I've just moved to CDs? Did I tell you I own over 600 vinyl? I've just moved to CDs. Did I tell you I've just moved to CDs? Did I tell you I own over 600 vinyl? I've just moved to CDs. Did I tell you I've just moved to CDs? Did I tell you I own over 600 vinyl? I've just moved to CDs. Did I tell you I've just moved to CDs? Did I tell you I own over 600 vinyl? I've just moved to CDs. Did I tell you I've just moved to CDs? Did I tell you I own over 600 vinyl? I've just moved to CDs. Did I tell you I've just moved to CDs? Did I tell you I own over 600 vinyl? I've just moved to CDs. Did I tell you I've just moved to CDs? Did I tell you I own over 600 vinyl? I've just moved to CDs. Did I tell you I've just moved to CDs? Did I tell you I own over 600 vinyl? I've just moved to CDs. Did I tell you I've just moved to CDs? Did I tell you I own over 600 vinyl? I've just moved to CDs. Did I tell you I've just moved to CDs? Did I tell you I own over 600 vinyl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom