Where can i some dnb from!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
enhanced-buzz-14954-1296670473-11.jpg

Dear Steve,
Stop being a tricksy pikie and buy your music.
Sincerely,
DnBForum
(At a DnB. In Wolverhampton)

So all other people are pikies for downloading the free mp3's on this website you sir are a complete plum for comments like that. Instead of trying to jump on the bandwagon read my post where I said I was new to this site, and I don't know my way around etc all you had to do was say there is a free mp3 thread job done.
Instead of trying to poke fun and look good infront your your virtual friends.
I was asking no more than no doubt you have done, and that is download a few tracks.
I'm left skint till next pay day as I've just spent over 1000 quid moving from vinyl to CDs so how am I a pikie?
Having a partner and 3 kids takes money, so again please stop with the stupid underhand comments.
Moving from vinyl to CDs is a different world for me.

Also for the other smart arses I did have download in the title but obviously got rubbed out by this site.

go to the free mp3 thread then. lots of legal free mp3's for you to play with.
problem solved.
i hope that removes said sand from said vagina.

i have no means to do that yet, as im new to cdj's, i still need a bit of kit ie things like this to rip my vinyl, i'm looking into this as well.
I was stuck in my ways as iv been using turntables for many years and the digital age flew past me but now im aboard and just finding things out.

No i must not download any free mp3's as this is wrong be it from this site or others. pfftt

Thanks bn14 iv just downloaded 30 quids worth of mp3'3 from the site you posted, thanks man this will tie me over untill pay day.
Some of you members really need a reality cheeck jumping on new members for asking a simple question and not to forget a question this site promotes ie free samples/downloads.

i have no means to do that yet, as im new to cdj's, i still need a bit of kit ie things like this to rip my vinyl, i'm looking into this as well.
I was stuck in my ways as iv been using turntables for many years and the digital age flew past me but now im aboard and just finding things out.

if you still have a turntable and a mixer, you can rip your vinyl...don't need any special kit.

ur an idiot steve.

legal mp3's are legal to download.
illegal ones are not.

if your gonna throw a hissy fit then go join a menstration forum

i didnt ask for illegal mp3's, im not sure where you getting your info from teddy.
every one just presumed i was after illegal ones.

im not having a hissy fit im just correcting dumb people like your self, who just jump before looking(reading)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom