When is Sub Focus' - 'Robot Rock' 'Rock on' or 'Rock it' coming out?

yeeh subfocus said it was probs gunna call it rock it. Robot rock was a daft punk tune which he got inspiration from.

Nick said it was called 'rock it' at last ram at The End. Robot rock was a daft punk tune which inspired him to make 'rock it'

I've heard this tune way too many times but it's certainly not 'shot' by any stretch of the imagination!

These songs are boring now and have been rinsed too much

Calyx and Teebee have the right idea - ' As far as a release date, they don't want to compromise on anything so a deadline hasn't been set. This is also why no tracks have been in circulation in the scene, as they want to avoid some of the tunes being rinsed to fuck by the time it gets released!'

I've heard this tune way too many times but it's certainly not 'shot' by any stretch of the imagination!

Tune's still wicked, I'm sure you actually do have this on mp3 / dub so you probably have heard it many many times by now but for the rest of us, unless you've had either Shimon's podcast or the Essential Mix stuck on repeat for the last few weeks, you can't have heard it THAT much, so much going on in the tune anyway I would think it would be hard to get bored too easily, unless you just plain don't like it lol

Anyway, really looking forward to this, will be coming up with some sick double drop business for much enjoyment!

Oh yeah, and at the guy bragging about having this on dub ...

In the words of Tim, aimed at Gareth, from the Office ...

"Yorrracock."

Well the Sub Focus Album is promoing around June 6th and a sampler is out either next week or the week after which will be Rock It but no idea what the flip is.

Well the Sub Focus Album is promoing around June 6th and a sampler is out either next week or the week after which will be Rock It but no idea what the flip is.

Holy fucking gimme. I really like this tune, I love Sub Focus' more interesting tunes - this, Follow the Light, Let The Story Begin, Vapourise, Timewarp - the ones that are really something a bit different, rather than some of his stuff I'm not so keen on which seem to just be generic 'big tunes'.

yeh well i got sub focus auto biography vip on pic disk dubplate mofo....

anyways yeh he has sorta shot himself in the foot by being such a perfectionist.... the tunes have been rinsed for the last year or so i just hope theres something on there that hasn't been blitzd... saying that i am still really exited bout the album just not as much as i was this time last year...

yeh well i got sub focus auto biography vip on pic disk dubplate mofo....

anyways yeh he has sorta shot himself in the foot by being such a perfectionist.... the tunes have been rinsed for the last year or so i just hope theres something on there that hasn't been blitzd... saying that i am still really exited bout the album just not as much as i was this time last year...

But think about it for a second ...

How many different djs in the scene have had "Rock It" or "Let The Story Begin" or "Vapourise" or "Follow The Light" to play out in the last year? (until very very recently)

Subfocus and Andy C? Red One? Can't really think of anyone else!

It's not like Ram have done a bad job in keeping the tunes locked down to themselves, the only reason any of the above tunes might seem a bit overplayed is if you've been following Andy C or Subfocus around the country for the last few months!

And of course both of those two are gonna play these tunes!

Back
Top Bottom