Whats going on with dillinja

Seeing as Dom & Roland are going to release an Unreleased DATS CD how about Dillinja follows suit. I'm pretty sure the fans would appreciate it

Theres nothing worse than a dodgy mp3 dub which "says" 320kbps coz thats what its been exported at AFTER its been cut and pasted together from a 128kbps streamed russian radio broadcast

Very very rarely does an official mp3 of an unreleased tune become commercially avaliable, off the top of my head i can only think of Subfocus - Triple X (which isnt even the finished version)

So that 320 mp3 of Overfiend youve got, isn't kosher (unless your Heist), and neither is 8 Figure Bass and Dr Feel Good, despite how very nearly right they sound...

The producers work hard to make these tunes and these mp3s just dont do them any justice, I think people should just respect the artists and wait til their ready to release their work, and when this happens, im sure youl be alot happier with the tune than a rubbish mp3 which doesnt even sound how the tune is made to

But yeah, if dillinja releases an album anytime soon il be haps, coz hes a fucking badman

Gotta put him in the same league as CALIBRE production wise.

The man's got a bare huge back catalogue full of class grimey tunes

Unlimited Respect 4 DILLINJA (BIG UP VALVE)

:not_worth

Last edited:
Theres nothing worse than a dodgy mp3 dub which "says" 320kbps coz thats what its been exported at AFTER its been cut and pasted together from a 128kbps streamed russian radio broadcast

Very very rarely does an official mp3 of an unreleased tune become commercially avaliable, off the top of my head i can only think of Subfocus - Triple X (which isnt even the finished version)

So that 320 mp3 of Overfiend youve got, isn't kosher (unless your Heist), and neither is 8 Figure Bass and Dr Feel Good, despite how very nearly right they sound...

The producers work hard to make these tunes and these mp3s just dont do them any justice, I think people should just respect the artists and wait til their ready to release their work, and when this happens, im sure youl be alot happier with the tune than a rubbish mp3 which doesnt even sound how the tune is made to

But yeah, if dillinja releases an album anytime soon il be haps, coz hes a fucking badman

been wanting that tune for so fucking long

remember folks, dillinja released tracks during the 'golden age ' of dnb, days when you could easily sell 20 000 units of 1 12 and beyond. See now that might have something to do with why he doesnt wanna release music, going from selling that to (possibly) selling say 5 000 units. the words 'fuck this' ring very loud...
Much better to make the tracks, not release them and just get loads of dj bookings playing out your own unreleased material, cant blame him really can you...

That's a good point Heist, but he must know on some level that certain tunes will fly off the shelves (Watching You/Life VIP/Oi VIP to name a few)

Chase and Status EP for example; I'll go as far as to guess that at least 5,000 units were sold in the first month, if not the first fortnight. This is mostly because of the dubs that big DJs play and make the crowd go wild.

I know the guy is always stupidly busy, but it could only take a word in his ear from a close contact such as yourself to let him realise how eager we are for his stuff to be pressed. Because I've never known a Dillinja promo since Electroboogie, and that was nearly 4 years ago.

I think heist sorta answered the question on this one. As i said you cant make a dillinja set in your bedroom due to him not releasing anything, so when he does play out, its always a sick set. He obviously would rather make money playing DJ sets than from his production, which makes a change from the rest...

Valve have never released mp3s for download though, so surely if he released some of these dubs on vinyl, which would be the only way to get hold of them, they would still sell plenty of units?!

Especially now that i would think there is more people listening to DNB than ever?

I think its all well and good that artists keep hold of some tunes, even for a long time, but I think alot of people listen to DNB because they admire the tunes so much and would like to be able to mix them and DJ with them themselves.

I know when I hear a sick tune in a rave one of the first things I think is, WOW, I cant wait to get my hands on that! I think its a big part of what its all about ...

i just want style baby vip been wanting that for years but got he original and thats still sick!!
album will be sick in 2020

QUOTE: BDS - has any1 got Oi vip I need that tune is it ever geting a release ?

God Knows man, been waiting a century 4 that 1 (It better than Original 2 I reckon) not sure who on tha remix though? wonder who it is?

Back
Top Bottom