what tune do you want heist to give away?

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
from his twitter...

so Ive reached 10k on my FB page.. and as promised will give away some music..I'll ask this once..what would you like the most?

i don't know really.

but if are reading this Jim, what is that Dillinja tune with "excuse me mate" at the drop from your DNB tv mix??

sentinel warning!
only clip of it ive heard that isnt in that total science july 2010 mix. killer tune

Last edited by a moderator:
Heist - Sleep in ya eyes vip!! i swear i heard hype on kiss a few months back saying it was probs gonna get a release. go-on heist!! make it a freeby!! i guess it would ultimately be hypes desision tho :(

No answer will ever make more sense than Sleep in ya Eyes VIP.

I'm sorry, Jim, but it just downright HAS TO BE IN MY POSSESSION.

Are you lot fucking mad???? No Sanction please heist, it is your best tune to date without a doubt, please not sleep in ya eyes VIP!!!!

Heist
"So Ive read what you all suggested for the free give away for 10k on FB... Ive decided over the coming weeks I'll Give away a Track a week for 3 or four weeks.. Each week it will be a different Style so that everyone gets something they like (Hopefully anyway) Thanks Again for your continued support. I'll be uploading the first free track today!"

Heist
Heres the first free track for you all..Dont forget to say thanks! ;) Enjoy!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/93788328d9c74f55/

Back
Top Bottom