What program do you use?

U select master channel, then click to export to wav and select the option Split mixer tracks, and it will export all the mixer tracks as separated wavs (say u have 20 mixer channels, u will have 20 wavs), ur master channel will be named selected, and when i load all them wavs together in cubase i delete the master wav(selected.wav) and then its my project in audio beautifly splited for better mastering!

awesome, mind if i stick this in the fruity tips thread?

I am and have been using a demo of Renoise accompanied with audacity for too long now, need to get myself some new software... thinking about logic... ?

ok smart arse i mentioned it in my previous post but not in my last one like i said and anyway i'm just stating that sample selection is more important than your DAW, would you agree with me on that?

i use logic 8, very happy with it, i learnt on cubase but i just find the layout of logic makes it easier to use, especially with 8. but its not as much about the software as you use as the way you use it

fl studio 6 for composition/basic arrangement, sound design, etc.

final mix and tweaks in sonar. used to use cubase, which i prefer, but it refuses to work anymore. :mad:

I use FL Studio 8 because I got a free license from a friend who works at a recording studio.

I've been wanting to try Cubase or Reason for a while.. but the Demos were in my opinion not informative.. and they're just too darn expensive to buy just for trying :D

I've used Ableton Live before, but didn't like it since the customizability of it was rather weak.. and maybe also because I didn't figure out how to add VSTi plugins.. :rolleyes:

As for VSTis, I use Absynth4 as a software synthesizer and my Waldorf Blofeld as a hardware synthesizer.

Back
Top Bottom